Mcgregor begging One Championship CEO to sign the 125'ers

<FookIsThatGuy>

Is he an owner of the ufc?
I don't think so,isn't he the one championship guy? How did the one championship guy cause the ufc to get rid of their flyweight divison?

Conor talking about respect
tenor.gif

How is it one fc's fault the ufc are cutting a division?

This guy isn't even a real person anymore. Hes a calculated marketing machine. Its transparent. And sad. I liked cocky but seemingly respectful original connie mc connorson. The charm has gone.

Like always real important talk from the Champ Champ on behalf of the fighters

Why does conor have a beef with chatri? Or why is he starting one?
Most probably because he has manlet friends that aren't good enough for the UFC, so Conor's starting a beef with One FC.

Probly just on a drunk rampage

But in all seriousness, perhaps he's just giving a voice to the voiceless

Finally trying to use his influence for the better

So ONE's greed rather than UFC's desperation to dump a non-draw is at fault here?

<45>

Are there any SBG flyweights that Conor is stooging for?

McGregor is mentally ill wtf type of post is this, blaming the ONE FC boss for UFC canceling the 125 division and claiming his GREED, while Conor is one of the greediest MMA fighters in the world.

Is Conor drunk again?

Lol. What does Conor know about respect? Oh, he knows a bit.

Looks like Conor is moving down to FLW to dominate that division and get another belt.

Last edited:
Conor ducking cejudo confirmed

View attachment 467911

Murmurmurmur hater central murmurmur hate everything conor does murmurmur
Is posting that photo the only thing that your intelligence allows? What is that 20 posts with that dumb picture and the same rambling? You seem to be coming unhinged. That is one unattractive man. All that money and he can’t even manicure a beard.

I'm not overly interested in new Conor McGregor causes or his endless attention seeking tweets.

Just shut up and improve your ground game, come back and win a few. It's been a while lol

Back