Sage will make the biggest mistake ever signing with ONE, and he will

Well you gotta pick wisely and be a man. Then they will treat you like a man.

american women especially, are no longer that way...I'm sure there are exceptions...but in general, women are trying to hard to be men these days.

Today's man has forgotten how to deal with women, hence movements like mgtow, I just laugh. I'm not scared of a woman with attitude, I actually prefer it.. I'm not a bitch though lol.

If you prefer that's fine...most guys don't though...having attitude is fine, as long as they know who the man is...and the man should always be the dominant one in the relationship...You saying you can deal with it, to me, says you're a beta more than anything...a real man wants his women to be the way a woman should be...respectful and quiet...and knows when to keep her mouth shut and listen to her man.

but western chicks come with western attitude...there's a reason why Wesley Snipes got himself an asian chick. they treat their man and men in general the way men used to be treated over here..with respect and tad bit of fear...the way all men should be treated...but chicks over here have lost that. now, they are just big mouth, big attitudes...

<PlusJuan>

The entitlement, attitude and hubris of western women is unbearable and continues to get worse.

but western chicks come with western attitude...there's a reason why Wesley Snipes got himself an asian chick. they treat their man and men in general the way men used to be treated over here..with respect and tad bit of fear...the way all men should be treated...but chicks over here have lost that. now, they are just big mouth, big attitudes...

Incel detected

Asian chicks are ugly compared to latinas / Western chicks. Prove me wrong.
You wouldn't be saying that if you ever had a sample of asian pussy, trust me, it's really really good. lol

Well at least he'll be getting paid - not all UFC fighters can say that.

<Fedor23> Whatever stay/go you really ain't one of my hitters anyway...

The thing about Asian promotions is that they will do 1 off fight contracts. If Sage did a 1-3 fight deal and got a highlight KO win, that would be really big for him.

Go where the money is good and the fights are easier.

The idea of fighting in the UFC for 10+ years straight against the best of the best is nuts.

Sage would get chewed up and spat out like Diego Sanchez if he wants to go that route. Go fight easier competition, make $$, if your game improves then come back and try to make a title run.

Show some photo evidence. This thread sucks. Just trying to make it better.
I’ll keep it mma related.

13522969_10154711654859879_6764411092482451290_o.0.0.jpg

002_Yana_Kunitskaya.0.0.jpeg

paige-vanzant-2.jpg

honorable mentions:
Tecia Torres
Irene Aldana
Megan Anderson
Heather Hardy

One FC is about to become the new Pride FC, mark my words. Tired of the UFC and his fu*ing bullshit, Usada is a joke, Dana White is a joke, the Judges are a joke, etc.
I really miss the feeling of true Martial Arts without the bullshit and the loud American crowd. One will make MMA great again!

OP translation;” The move to ONE makes it harder for me to jack off.”

He will be fine dummy. Ufc isn’t sending him there perm. Hes gnna he a ufc lifer unless HE chooses

U really believe he'll be an UFC fighter? Don't think so, he will try to enter action movies very soon and leave UFC there, or fight like from long time to long time for very large sums of money. He'll be a PPV UFC fighter like Lesnar, the day they need some advertising they'll call him and he'll rest from action movies some months.

Incel detected

Tell that to my half my age live in girlfriend...or my ex wife...haha...simply not liking modern day womens attitude, doesn't make one an incel...I don't know many guys that actually like big mouth, big attitude broads...we want women that say no sir and yes sir...

Come on, fellas. There are beautiful women in every corner of planet earth. From the dirtiest trailer park, to the poorest of third world shitholes, and everywhere in between. Closing yourself off to only one type is limiting life’s pleasure.
this

and boobs are like the free lunch of the universe.

just no downside at all to them

<PlusJuan>

The entitlement, attitude and hubris of western women is unbearable and continues to get worse.

Agreed...they aren't all like that...but it's hard for them not to be, with how the media, today's shitty music and their pro woman agenda...it's not just pro woman, it's pro huge attitude agenda....tell men 50 years ago, how women act today and they'd be like "just slap them and tell them to shut their holes" listen to what legendary actor Sean Connery once told barbara walters in an interview..how women sometimes needed to be slapped in order to put them in their proper place....

the issue is if they sign a contract for like 8 fights but one fc is defunct 2 years from now, id imagine like half of the contract doesnt get completed. most of these "8 figure deals" are cuz of the amount of fights. just guaranteed money

if one fc tanks in 2020 or late next year these guys are gonna end up with a quarter of fifth of that million dollar deal.

So what's the issue? If ONE goes under, the fighters are free to negotiate with whomever afterwards. DJ, Eddie and sage would likely all be welcomed back with open arms from the UFC. Just less than what ONE was offering.

Back