Mcgregor begging One Championship CEO to sign the 125'ers

Good for Conor to use his big platform to advocate for fighters in need. Not sure if it's going to be effective, but i respect that.

Say what you like, at least Conor cares.

Thank you for confirming

tenor.gif

<FookIsThatGuy>

Is he an owner of the ufc?
I don't think so,isn't he the one championship guy? How did the one championship guy cause the ufc to get rid of their flyweight divison?

By stealing Demetrious, the only reason the Flyweight division existed.

Now Conor is going out of his way - defending them, giving these talented fighters the chance they deserve. All the people knocking these guys despite their enormous talent, because they are 5'3...these are people who have committed their whole life to fighting just to get by, and because of insecure yeehaw BS, even that is no longer guaranteed.

Its cool that he's trying to stick up for the little guy, but insulting Asian Dana probably isnt the best way to go about handling it.

Maybe he knows more about the 125'r situation in the UFC, and Asian Dana is agreeing to sign some, but not all?

But, by that logic, didn't One just give THEIR fighters a better opportunity to earn more for themselves and families by bringing in a money-maker?

Its cool that he's trying to stick up for the little guy, but insulting Asian Dana probably isnt the best way to go about handling it.

Maybe he knows more about the 125'r situation in the UFC, and Asian Dana is agreeing to sign some, but not all?

They are having a Flyweight tournament, they are going to sign a good amount of them for sure but I doubt it will be close to all of them.

Giving a voice to the little guys, Conor bless.

{<Mcgoat}

Why ONEFC should hire an entire division just because Mcg says so?? Besides, Chatri is free to sing whoever he wants, just like he did with Miesha. Mcg is getting weird after khabib beat his ass.

I agree with him. ONe should pick up as many FLWs as they can. However I dont think that they are to blame like Conor is trying to say. This is just tge conclusion of DJ and Dana's beef.

Conor's just fuckin with Chatri.
He's suggesting that Chatri's decision to release Askren and sign DJ to an eight figure contract was an act of greed and expedited the UFC's plans to eliminate the 125 division, which has cost a bunch of guys their jobs.

Lol at Conor talking about greed and respect. Fuckin con

Pretty cool of Mcgregor to use his star power to help out the 125 division.

did not see this coming, although he's correct One could step in and offer those fighters deals. The Asian fight market isnt put off by smaller fighters.

why doesnt mcgregor promotions sign them?

Conor is rich af and the best promoter in the world according to him, couldn't he just sign them all to McGregor Promotions?

One FC doesn't want these flyweights. They want a strong dominant champ but they also want contenders that are either Pinoy or Indonesian. These UFC FWs will ruin that vision of marketing to poor asian countries....

Conor reminds me of this dude sometimes

upload_2018-11-8_9-42-4.jpeg

Back