Media Wow Khabib Gets Blasted By The Guardian Gets Called Puppet

I don't see how he can protect his family from corrupt mob like officials. It's best just to play the game imo. You have to be a real dirtbag to expect him to put his family in the firing line.

Wow so "blasted" lol

The Social Justice Warriors care

Honestly, even Conservatives should be disgusted by Khabilov. You don't need to be a SJW to feel like building death camps for homosexuals is wrong.

Honestly, even Conservatives should be disgusted by Khabilov. You don't need to be a SJW to feel like building death camps for homosexuals is wrong.
Dang so he is killing homosexuals where did you hear this from, I dont know much about this guy other than what people say on here saying he is a killer and shit like that.

Dang so he is killing homosexuals where did you hear this from, I dont know much about this guy other than what people say on here saying he is a killer and shit like that.

Anti-gay purges in Chechnya

It's really not about being left or right wing, or Russian against the US, Kadyrov is a bat shit crazy Islamist dictator no matter the side he's considered.

We know he is a puppet but the real question is: Who is Putin him up to it?

Man the Khabib haters really are the worst though, way worse than his fans.

<{yearp}>
Well, that's not true. He has a ton of terrible fans who make 10x the threads the haters do.

Enough about Kebab.
There's a new GOAT in town.

giphy.gif
GTFO...

Anti-gay purges in Chechnya

It's really not about being left or right wing, or Russian against the US, Kadyrov is a bat shit crazy Islamist dictator no matter the side he's considered.
Is it true that Khabib used to gay bash in that area? I remember someone left a comment on a youtube video where Khabib was making fun of some homeless in San Jose and forcing them to do push ups and clowning them someone posted a long reply saying that Khabib and his brothers would walk around town and pick fights with guys they felt were gay and bully them and make them drink mud water, could be a troll but the commentator didn't seem like one.

Ill try to find it again.

Well, that's not true. He has a ton of terrible fans who make 10x the threads the haters do.

I'd say it's 50/50, to be honest, and TS is responsible for a lot of hate threads.

Back