PWD 669: Mmmmmmandy

Who

• Mandy

• Becky

• Fuck both...then fuck Canada!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes wonder if those movies ever break even, then I remember that I don't give a damn. Overacting piece of shit. I hate that guy.
It's like WWE movies. They somehow turn a profit. Their next magnum opus comes out later this month.

Heel Becky though.

<VinceCa$h>

I imagine Punk in the locker room doing this to convince people that he's the "Locker Room Leader"

What happened to Bruce Willis???

I hadn't heard about that at all.
I watched his last movie the other day (directed by Eli Roth nontheless), it was a Punisher type movie about a guy whose wife is killed and he becames a vigilante.

Well they killed his wife and put his daughter in a coma, and he was acting like they just told him his Netflix subscription expired. Some of the most bland acting I’ve ever seen. It was so obvious the guy is just there to cash a cheque just standing there and being Bruce Willis.

Obviously you can only do that for so long till the cheques become smaller and the movies are more irrelevant.

I watched his last movie the other day (directed by Eli Roth nontheless), it was a Punisher type movie about a guy whose wife is killed and he becames a vigilante.

Well they killed his wife and put his daughter in a coma, and he was acting like they just told him his Netflix subscription expired. Some of the most bland acting I’ve ever seen. It was so obvious the guy is just there to cash a cheque just standing there and being Bruce Willis.

Obviously you can only do that for so long till the cheques become smaller and the movies are more irrelevant.

The Death Wish remake? I enjoyed that.

Speaking of Bruce Willis being difficult to work with. Kevin Smith told some amazing stories about how Bruce made his life miserable.

However, I'm also not ruling out the fact that Kevin Smith is also a huge whiney bitch in his own right.

When has he really displayed great acting though? He always plays John McClane which is just Bruce Willis with the volume up to 8.

Speaking of Bruce Willis being difficult to work with. Kevin Smith told some amazing stories about how Bruce made his life miserable.

However, I'm also not ruling out the fact that Kevin Smith is also a huge whiney bitch in his own right.
I think that's a two way street on those stories. Bruce came across more frustrated with the fact that Kevin is not a great director rather than just being a total asshole.

Bruce was the best in Hudson Hawk.

AmusingCourteousGordonsetter-small.gif

These are the reports nobody gives Meltzer.

Listening to the Prichard podcast, they always mention his comments about sable and other females. No female apparently causes a flinch in his pants.
Someone sent in a clip of him drooling over Carmella's outfit at money in the bank to Russo's show. Good for you bro good for you.

When has he really displayed great acting though? He always plays John McClane which is just Bruce Willis with the volume up to 8.
He did have some charisma back then tho, he’s actually made a career out of it. However, now he just looks like an average joe that doesn’t really want to be there.

I think that's a two way street on those stories. Bruce came across more frustrated with the fact that Kevin is not a great director rather than just being a total asshole.

Yeah, one story that sticks out for me is the time when Kevin was setting up a scene, and shouted to the DP, "Hey, I wanna set up this shot! What lens would we need for this..." and used his hands to show what the shot was gonna be.

Bruce then says "What?! You're a director, and you don't know what fucking lenses you're using?!" and Kevin said "No, I've never needed to know, he knows".

And it pissed Bruce off.

He did have some charisma back then tho, he’s actually made a career out of it. However, now he just looks like an average joe that doesn’t really want to be there.
This is the only thing I like that he's done in the past 10 years.

It's like WWE movies. They somehow turn a profit. Their next magnum opus comes out later this month.

Heel Becky though.

<VinceCa$h>

Overseas dvd sales is how these crappy movies make money. That's what I heard anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back