PWD 669: Mmmmmmandy

Who

• Mandy

• Becky

• Fuck both...then fuck Canada!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/update-on-roman-reigns-leukemia-treatment-wwe-return-time-frame/

Update on Roman Reigns’ leukemia treatment, WWE return time frame

A few weeks ago, Roman Reigns shocked the professional wrestling world by announcing he is battling leukemia. It turns out, Reigns has battled the deadly disease before and was initially able to beat it into remission. However, his leukemia has seemed to return, and he will once again need to focus on defeating it once more.

Reigns was forced to relinquish the WWE Universal Title and announced he’d be taking a leave of absence to focus on his health and be with his family. Per a report from Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Reigns just recently began treatment for his leukemia diagnosis.

Speculation about his return has begun to arise, as Reigns is currently advertised to appear at the ACE Comic Con in Phoenix, Arizona from January 11th to 13th. However, Meltzer reports that any discussions regarding Reigns’ WWE return time frame are “a long way off.” We wish Reigns the best and a speedy recovery.

In Bruce Willis roast, Ed Norton (who did come off as narcissistic af) told a story when they were shooting Wes Anderson movie, the whole cast stayed together to have that vibe like they were low end theatre company, but Bruce said fuck that and stayed at a 5 stars hotel suite nearby. Wes Anderson told Ed that Bruce didn’t get the memo and Norton was joking saying “that’s Bruce fucking Willis, he is a fucking superstar, of course he’s gonna stay in a 5 stars hotel”.

Speaking of Bruce Willis being difficult to work with. Kevin Smith told some amazing stories about how Bruce made his life miserable.

However, I'm also not ruling out the fact that Kevin Smith is also a huge whiney bitch in his own right.
I wouldn't say he's whiny....but definitely a bitch.

He would even admit that.

Overseas dvd sales is how these crappy movies make money. That's what I heard anyways.
Probably China. For example, they love the shit out of all those stupid Resident Evil movies.
Of course this one does have Becky as a heel. That may be worth checking out...

I'm sure Struggle complained about Bruce Willis being unfairly treated because he votes Republican. Is anyone keeping up with his hard hitting scoopz on his Twitter?

I have December also as long he has no secret service help I'm winning lol
Well I would assume this is 1 v 1.
There ain't no way a fatass 70 year old man who pussied out of the army is gonna beat me lol

Well I would assume this is 1 v 1.
There ain't no way a fatass 70 year old man who pussied out of the army is gonna beat me lol
He would probably back out of this 1 v 1 also

I don't think the majority of the USA care about female Texas rednecks from shithole towns with a population of 500.

Cage is such a bad actor. Ruins every movie he is in.

Con Air, Face Off, The Rock, Gone in 60 Seconds all disagree.

hqdefault.jpg

See

Seriously, how can anyone not love Alexa?

Nobody asked for your life story Wario.
Nobody asked you to keep living either.

Frankly, anyone is winning unless they were born in March or May to August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back