Media Wow Khabib Gets Blasted By The Guardian Gets Called Puppet

You seem to be privy to inside information, so it's not Khabib's own mind or guidance from his father but other people? Who are these other people, pray tell?
the dictators personal assistants who had to inform the dictators about who khabib was and that he was now popular and they should make him come visit for some PR

Before I grew up I used to actually consider the guardian as a respectable source of news, now I see it for what it is, a leftie propaganda rag.
I got your "i don't read fake news" starter pack right here bruh

zxfm1qyu4ity.png

The Guardian is a lefty trash news organisation.

They post trash articles then beg readers for donations.

Karim Zidan is also going to eat slap soon.

Last edited:
If you had a hot wife you’d have to deal with it. Without being an insecure or hot headed moron.

That's the nail on the head totally agree with you bro you have to deal with it my point is saying you don't get any emotional reaction and actually appreciate another man checking out the woman you're married to.

Wooooo, if this was real life I would slap the shit out of your ears dweeb.
then i would drop down and hit a double and crack your head on the cement, fat ass non athlete, get another account banned cuck

When connor is brocke he will visit kadyrov to for some paycheck.

khabib was a cuck on his "tour" basically doing whatever other people told him to do, go where he was told to go, very embarrassing for him. It would be like DC visiting with Trump just because he told him to come visit him.
He spent his entire life taking instructions from some obsolete guide to living, and you magically expect him to start thinking for himself?

The Guardian is well known for their scaremongering propaganda

The thing is, i dont think you can just reject invitatiom from ppl like Ramzan or sheikh of UAE without consequences.
This. Khabib does not have a choice if he wants to feel safe when he sleeps at night or expect to prosper in his country. Khabib gets a pass and he's the only one.

You seem to be privy to inside information, so it's not Khabib's own mind or guidance from his father but other people? Who are these other people, pray tell?

You think Khabib's father told him to go call Kadyrov after he beat Conor?

Most likely they summoned him for good PR now that his stock his high, and he didn't want to reject people that powerful in his own country. Wouldn't surprise me if some of these people didn't even know who the hell Khabib was before this win.

Liberals and martial arts don't mix. Remember that Oscar speech from Meryl Streep? "Martial arts are NOT the arts."
What a silly bitch.

Republicans and MMA don't mix. They tried to get it outlawed for being human cockfighting. Or did you forget John McCain?

If Conor was right about one thing in the 229 buildup it was "Fake respect out of fear".. everyone in that region kneels and kisses the ring of the local dictator, otherwise they risk getting rounded up and thrown in a concentration camp. Kadyrov literally performed genocide on gays in the region, took them away probably to be tortured or killed. Say what you will about the US but at least we have freedom of speech and you don't get thrown in a deathcamp or gassed if you don't like the leader.

lol ok there internet warrior, freedom of speech means nothing if people dont respect it so u better be prepared for the consequences and back ur shit talk when someone decides to fight u

If you are so insecure and have skin that is so thin that you need to fight anytime anyone says something you don't like, then maybe you should just stay in Russia.

Back