Video: Man punches Pitbull and owner when his little dog is bitten

Oh my god !!!

<Huh2>

Tnx for your tips but... trust me, I am not an irresponsible owner.
Brother im just saying dont get too comfortable look at that old lady her two pits ate her up because she didnt walk them for 3 days.

pits turn on their master, try it don't walk your pit for a few days and they will resort back to their primal nature what they were bred to do and that is kill

Brother im just saying dont get too comfortable look at that old lady her two pits ate her up because she didnt walk them for 3 days.

pits turn on their master, try it don't walk your pit for a few days and they will resort back to their primal nature what they were bred to do and that is kill

It rained heavily for like 4 straight days last week so he didn’t get a walk...he didn’t eat me.

As a Cat person I don't know a lot about how the different Dog breeds behave, but I do have a good story about a Pitbull.. where I used to live there was a Pitbull that lived on the same street and it was always very calm and playful with my Cats, and also the kids that lived on the street. It was docile, knew it for many years. BUT this Pitbull was a female, and I was told that its only really male Pitbulls that are the problem, and if the Pitbull is a female then its normally fine. It was very cool and gentle with my Cats, seemed to like them..

Now I don't know if thats true or not about the gender mattering, I was told that many years ago. I'm only a innocent Cat love :p

There is nothing wrong with the breed, I will agree that there are lots of garbage people that own them though.
Nah there seems to be a problem with the breed. If all these attacks were from d bags using them for dog fights that would be one thing.

They attack even when they're just housepets for suburban people. A number of posters on here that have owned them or been around them, have also said they have a strange temperament and can snap for no reason

As usually some random dude shows that don't know shit about it ...

I give zero fucks what you think, FYI.

So no reasons for owning the breed responsible for the most attacks, deaths, etc aside from what I stated? Got it

And yeah I know about them, my sister had one for years until she had her son. She was stubborn and wanted to keep it until my parents pretty much threatened to disown her if she kept it with a baby in the house

I really don’t give a shit if they attack their owners, they know the risks, but it’s really sad to see a young kid (or anyone minding their own business) get mauled by one of these things. Like I said, there’s a ton of other breeds out there which are less aggressive and not capable of the damage that pits are, says a lot about the people that specifically want one

Of course this was wrong so fucking messed up. The guy should have killed the pit and put it out of it's misery. He then should have followed up and beat the shit out of the owner. He was way to passive about this whole situation.

then he is not a true game bred pit

Of course he’s not he weighs 79 pounds so he’s most likely a big American Staffordshire Terrier or some kind of “American Bully” which have a lot of Mastiff in them.

True game breds weigh like 40 pounds and don’t really resemble what most people think of as a “Pit Bull”.

I feel like so long as everybody keeps their dog on a leash then you shouldn't be having any problems. But if your dog is on a leash, and some asshole is letting theirs roam free and it gets near your dog, if any sort of fight happens then it's on the asshole that didn't leash their dog. I don't care who is showing signs of dominance, you should be keeping your dog within as much control as you can.

I'm so tired of walking my dog, who I know needs to be socialized better, and everybody walking their dog without a leash and that dog following us trying to instigate something. The tiny yorkie up the street is the worst for it. Its owners pay it no attention, so when we walk by the house it runs out of its yard following us up the street barking, and I've got to keep trying to push it away while holding my dog, bc if they fight that little dog doesn't stand a chance. That yorkie isn't very bright tbh.

This is a big thing in dog behaviour too. When one dog is leashed and the other isn't, it causes a lot of problems.

Of course he’s not he weighs 79 pounds so he’s most likely a big American Staffordshire Terrier or some kind of “American Bully” which have a lot of Mastiff in them.

True game breds weigh like 40 pounds and don’t really resemble what most people think of as a “Pit Bull”.

Most of the pits in East Oakland where I grew up look like this and look roided up like over 100 pounds

am7Yz5o_700b.jpg

filhotes-de-pit-bull-canil-zerbini-desconto-vista-D_NQ_NP_831015-MLB25096048130_102016-F.jpg

ripped_up_pit_bull.jpg

Most of the pits in East Oakland where I grew up look like this and look roided up like over 100 pounds

am7Yz5o_700b.jpg

filhotes-de-pit-bull-canil-zerbini-desconto-vista-D_NQ_NP_831015-MLB25096048130_102016-F.jpg

ripped_up_pit_bull.jpg

Those dogs are mostly mutant Mastiffs.

Google a Pit Bull named Jeep if you wanna see what a real game bred Pit Bull looks like. Ears aren’t cropped, weighed like 40 pounds, didn’t have a huge head, muscular but extremely lean...not most people’s image of a Pit.

you into fighting pits? thats a tiny ass dog, he would get mauled out against the lebron james pits I posted

No it’s a disgusting and illegal act but I did research on the entirety of the breed before I decided if I wanted my first one around 15 years ago.

And you’re sadly mistaken my friend that tiny ass dog would dog out those mutants you posted one after the other.

pit bulls eat dogs

They were bred Too

They can be great family pets tho.

Terrible owner

As a former owner I’m
All for eliminating them based on how retarded the world is these days.

Funny people don’t look at guns the same way

I own pit bulls and I’m 100% down with what the dude did.
One of my dogs has severe dog anxiety, so she has a comfy life in my living room and backyard with an occasional walk with a special lead and shock collar. I know her too well to let her into an environment (and she would hate it) like that in the video. That dog owner is dumb to even let a dog that is aggressive with other dogs out and about,

Edit: sorry. I didn’t have a single complete sentence

Love your dog and take care of it, but read what you wrote from a critical perspective.... Think about what you’ve just said.

Those dogs are the just bleed guy of the dog world.

I don't have an issue with Pitbulls as it's usually the owner (just look at the owners of them, hell even in this video the guy looks like a piece of shit). Cowards who want tough dogs so they can be thugs, glad he got punched in the face like a little bitch. Hopefully the small dog is okay.

Back