Anyone ever do geocaching?

Eazy123

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
You're basically given a clue on the website or app to find a container in a real life location and have to find it. (They're usually well hidden from the public eye)

Once you do, you usually sign your name on a slip of paper in the container and if there are items inside you take one and leave one.

There are over 2 million of these located across the globe - chances are your neighborhood has a bunch. I've found about 30 so far. Latest one was under a lamp post in my local taco Bell.

Where could one buy one of these geocaches? Could it transmit from my basement?

I was out hiking one day and found one. Had no clue what it was. I just stuffed it back in the tree

But i wouldnt want my dna to be linked
<seedat>

Shit like that got the grim sleeper and original night stalker caught

that seems like a great way to get framed for some shit.

Pass.

geocaching is all i have done for the last 12 years of my life after i finished highschool.

I used to. It can be fun.

I hate my neighbors so I'm actually gonna put a cache in the walking path behind their house.

They got in a dispute with me because they wanted to know what I was doing behind their house... now they'll have all sorts of visitors and enthusiasts there.

I used to. It can be fun.

I hate my neighbors so I'm actually gonna put a cache in the walking path behind their house.

They got in a dispute with me because they wanted to know what I was doing behind their house... now they'll have all sorts of visitors and enthusiasts there.
Lmao good plan

So like orienteering, but for pussies.

<Jaime01>

I make fake clues and send people deep into bear territory

All my friends with kids do this kind of stuff.

So like orienteering, but for pussies.

<Jaime01>
Just so we're clear, I was joking. Not that I plan on making it a hobby, but it could be a great way to improve one's ability to navigate.

I think I saw them do this on Amazing Race once. I didn’t understand what they were doing. Still not sure I get how it works.

Any treasure to be found like Zelda Master Sword or Rupees?

Back