Someone is stealing my fruit

inject rat poison on your fruits so the thieves die while eating, less thieves is a better world
is it illegal to poison your own fruit? reminds me of a store i heard where a guy booby trapped his own car so if anyone tried to steal it they would be killed. guess what happened.

Asians got to my trees yesterday. Got them on camera. I wasn’t home these old bitches raided the tree around 8:15 am.

I am pissed. Fucking hate thieves.

is it illegal to poison your own fruit? reminds me of a store i heard where a guy booby trapped his own car so if anyone tried to steal it they would be killed. guess what happened.

Yeah it’s illegal to booby trap crap.

I think ima bait them in and catch them and post the encounter on YouTube and neighbor.com

... guess what happened.
gimme-yo-cocktail-fruit.jpg

When I was younger when we use to steal tangerines from a branch that blended over the owners fence. I thought that was harmless, but them actually going down your driveway is pretty ducked up. Should get a dog

Asians got to my trees yesterday. Got them on camera. I wasn’t home these old bitches raided the tree around 8:15 am.

I am pissed. Fucking hate thieves.

At this apartment buildong I lived at in Vancouver a few years ago there was this asian lady who didn't even live in the building. She would hang around the dumpster (which was locked) and just put her hands out when you came up with bags of garbage pretending she was some kind if garvage attendant and she was going to get rid of your garbage for you.

Instead she would squat down and rip people's garbage open aand root through it, then just leave the ripped open bags lying next to the dumpster.

I wised up to her immediately but I always saw her snatching garbage from people and then getting aggressive to scare them off. Then when the person left she would get to it.

Just shameless. She wasn't homeless either. She was just a scavenger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back