What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably the only asshole in the world not playing it (I'm waiting for dat PC release)
Just get a PS4 dude. Pros before hoes…or something like that. :p

I'm probably the only asshole in the world not playing it (I'm waiting for dat PC release)
At least two assholes not playing it, but I have no desire to do there is that.

I don't see myself playing anything else on PS4. Like I bought a PS3 just for GTA5, which ended up being way better on PC. Maybe I should buy a PS4 for the sake of not sounding poor

guy-stops-eating-birthday-cake-1368131324T.gif

I don't see myself playing anything else on PS4. Like I bought a PS3 just for GTA5, which ended up being way better on PC. Maybe I should buy a PS4 for the sake of not sounding poor
I'm sure Black Friday will see some nutty sales on the Bone and PS4. I'd give RDR2 a 10 but i still stick by my mantra that no single game is worth buying a system for. I have the switch, PS4 and Xbone but there were multiple games on each that triggered the buy.

If you wait for PC you wait for PC. No shame.

Or get an xbox one x and play with myself, @TeTe @Eazy123 and play in glorious native 4k.

Jus' sayin'

Been playing AC: Odyssey. Fuck there's so much to do in this game lol

I saw the Black Friday sales on PS4 and Xbone are 200. Great deal.

I saw the Black Friday sales on PS4 and Xbone are 200. Great deal.

That's in the US bro. I'm in Canada so I can't even imagine how many dicks I'd have to suck to get a PS4 for 200

Is the PS4 Pro worth it? It sounds like a slightly upgraded PS4

That's in the US bro. I'm in Canada so I can't even imagine how many dicks I'd have to suck to get a PS4 for 200

I don't have a Pro or Xbox One X. Standard suits me fine for both.

I can look around for ya. Ontario prices are similar to Alberta. Also you pay less HST then us Ontarians. EBGames will probably have some good deals on Black Friday.

You gonna squad up with us in RDR2 when the beta online launches in a few weeks?

We'll see. I'm on call so much this month that I'll likely get interrupted in any session. Hell, I can barely make any progress in AC. It's annoying as shit.

I think I'll buy this in the next big Steam sale. I heard it was buggy, and very grindy with a ton of pointless sidequests, but it looks like a lot of fun from what I've seen

Update: I have indeed reached the grindy part, and took a pause from the game. Maybe I'll resume it later, maybe i'll drop it for good. The damndest thing is that the grindy parts are not only limited to sidequests, but main story missions as well.

====

Currently playing:

Overwatch - Until I get unbanned from HotS.

Soul Calibur 6

Games I'm considering starting:

The Witcher 3

Battletech

Started Pyre. Hits the spot with me on several levels.

- Story based "sports" game
- Weird as fuck
- It's like an occult Captain Tsubasa in hell

I'm struggling so hard with red dead 2, some of the missions and random events are so fun but there is always 10+ minutes of talking and riding in between. I'm in chapter 3 now and its only getting worse, this game really isnt for me.

enjoying thronebreaker far more right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back