Joe Rogan once made contestants drink donkey juice

I always wondered how safe was that show, I mean did the contestants ever get sick from eating all that crap?

Im not sure I could drink the entire glass of donkey cum for any amount of money. they made it look easy though...

its crazy that the shows medical clearance team could allow that. cant be too sanitary

You retards realise hes the host he wasn't the one coming up with this stuff.

Also this was the episode that got the show taken off TV for good.

Joe Rogan talks about this on one of his episodes on his podcast

I think you mean, "Joe Rogan once hosted a show which made contestants drink donkey juice".

It's not like Rogan himself randomly decided to make a bunch of people do it... Unless he has habits I'm not aware of.

Let them bang bro.

I always wondered how safe was that show, I mean did the contestants ever get sick from eating all that crap?
I've been thinking more about shit like fear factor and survivor where they have challenges where people have to eat bugs and other shit.

There was a recent story in the media about a kid that ate a slug and left him paralysed for 8 years. He died this year. Since hearing that story I've thought twice about the safety of this shit.
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/a...ies-eight-years-after-eating-a-slug-on-a-dare

I've been thinking more about shit like fear factor and survivor where they have challenges where people have to eat bugs and other shit.

There was a recent story in the media about a kid that ate a slug and left him paralysed for 8 years. He died this year. Since hearing that story I've thought twice about the safety of this shit.
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/a...ies-eight-years-after-eating-a-slug-on-a-dare

I remember reading this story, crazy to think that eating a small insect can ruin your entire life

I remember reading this story, crazy to think that eating a small insect can ruin your entire life
Yea really sad. Another effed up story I heard about was a man that got scratched by a dog. The dog was carrying some bacteria that ate at the mans limbs.
These 2 stories are turning me into a clean freak hypochondriac.
This isn't even the story I was looking for, but it's the same situation but this came from a dog licking him. :eek:

He made Tyrone eat a penis

giphy.gif
I smoke rocks

Where is that dork who always comes into everyones thread and is like "this is like 3 days old!, you're a dumbass, I'm so elitist!"

Huh, I used to watch Fear Factor back in high school but somehow I actually didn’t know about this challenge. I’m actually a bit surprised they went that far.

Some probably did i think the rule was it had to be a delicacy like somewhere around the world is normal

but ya Donkey jizz got em cancelled

Anyone check out the new one with Ludacris?

It's "reality" tv, meaning it's most likely fake. I mean, how has nobody in this thread thought about that? Do you really think that chick just downed a 1/4 of a gallon of donkey jizz? Same with the Donkey piss. I remember a guy who posted on this forum who's job involved working on reality TV sets and he said even the stuff you think has got to be real, is fake, so this is most definitely bullshit.

Back