So how much do you think Rizin paid Floyd for this B.S?

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
We all know that this lil f*er loves money specially when it's about easy money. Rizin needed that international attention, they needed their existence to be known and their undefeated superstar to be known. Millions of people watched Tenshin highlight in that period of 3 days of this B.S. This couldn't have been better for Rizin because even Conor fell for it and made free advertising for them.

Mayweather posted a photo on instagram wearing Rizin MMA gloves with a set date to tease a behind closed doors exhibition match? Come on guys, don't be naive. This was all show and we all know that the Japanese are very cheap, they would never afford Floyd for God's sake.

My guess is 10 millions. They told Floyd, just show up one day, and in 3 days you put the blame on us and explain that this was a total misunderstanding. Easy money.

3.5M yen + instant ramen, 3 and a half boxes.

They wrote him an IOU and that’s just as good as money lol.

They promised to stock his strip clubs with some fine Asian hotties?

he's not flying to Japan for just 7 million. That barely covers his private jet expenses.
Well, we have to keep in mind that he doesn't have to train, promote, book the card, and all the other stuff he does for his $100m paydays. He just has to go there, take some pictures and do a press conference. And that has to be balanced with how much money Rizin really has, let alone how much it can spend on something like this in hopes that it pays off. Realistically, I don't think Rizin could possibly go over 10, and I don't think 5 is worth Floyd's time, so I'd bet on 7.

he's not flying to Japan for just 7 million. That barely covers his private jet expenses.

I have reliable sources that claim he flew economy to pick up the cheque. He spent all his money from the McGregor fight on strippers and laywers.

Floyd broke confirmed.

Well, we have to keep in mind that he doesn't have to train, promote, book the card, and all the other stuff he does for his $100m paydays. He just has to go there, take some pictures and do a press conference. And that has to be balanced with how much money Rizin really has, let alone how much it can spend on something like this in hopes that it pays off. Realistically, I don't think Rizin could possibly go over 10, and I don't think 5 is worth Floyd's time, so I'd bet on 7.
<mma4>

Since Floyd said he'll never go back to Japan, I'd say f*ck Floyd he'll never get that yakuza money

giphy.gif

IDK wtf floyd was thinking. Going into an mma promotion for a boxing match. Rizin pulled a fast one on him and now floyd looks stupid.

Reminds me of when Pride pulled a fast one on the UFC, getting attention for their US card by using Wanderlei.

I remember watching this in a bar, shoulder to shoulder room, half buzzed and thinking I was dreaming. I couldn't hear what was being said, but I couldn't believe my eyes.

Reminds me of when Pride pulled a fast one on the UFC, getting attention for their US card by using Wanderlei.

I remember watching this in a bar, shoulder to shoulder room, half buzzed and thinking I was dreaming. I couldn't hear what was being said, but I couldn't believe my eyes.

Lol didn't know about that one. This is no. 1 bullshit

Back