Media Wow Khabib Gets Blasted By The Guardian Gets Called Puppet

Khabib's dictator's tour is one of the most disgusting thing a mma fighter ever did beside the joe son rape thing.
It's not even close to war machines exploits or Jones hit and run. I still think it's very unsavory for Khabib to knock about with these people but it might be a situation where Khabib could lose favour by saying no and that may not be good for him or the people close to him...o

The Guradian.......no thanks

khabib was a cuck on his "tour" basically doing whatever other people told him to do, go where he was told to go, very embarrassing for him. It would be like DC visiting with Trump just because he told him to come visit him.
Hahaha, that is how these tours go you Connor nutnugger

What do you think he tells them what to do ? Lols on lols you huggers can’t rest when it comes to your idols destroyer

It's not even close to war machines exploits or Jones hit and run. I still think it's very unsavory for Khabib to knock about with these people but it might be a situation where Khabib could lose favour by saying no and that may not be good for him or the people close to him...o
Yea he should tell Kadyrov and Putin to go fuck themselves, that’s what Connor would do..... oh wait

Imagine that, a Muslim man visiting Muslim leaders.

Somebody better tell Murika.

then i would drop down and hit a double and crack your head on the cement, fat ass non athlete, get another account banned cuck

LOL I actually live very close to DC, wanna set this up?

I'd love to see you try. Just tell me where you train.

Lmao. TS has been posting one after the other anti-Khabib threads. Dude is mega butthurt post-fight

giphy.gif

Well at least he is not quitting like is man crush.
I wish he would though.

Khabib beat the shit out of Conor and end the hype.
dont care about the rest

khabib was a cuck on his "tour" basically doing whatever other people told him to do, go where he was told to go, very embarrassing for him. It would be like DC visiting with Trump just because he told him to come visit him.
You mean like everyother publicity tour in the history of publicity tours where an agent tells you where to go and what to do when you get there?

By this logic everyone who has ever done a promotional tour for anything is a "cuck". Lol

Lol at 'muricans' with their republicans and democrats.
They are all laughing together while fucking all of you over.
Politics is the cancer for mankind.

_102543552_afp-getty_mcgregorputin.jpg

I remember plenty of people not liking them visiting dictators. I'd guess several were paid big money for the photo ops. If a fighter making 20/20K gets offered 200K to go do a 1 HR seminar and then take some photos and sign some gloves for a dictator I don't know how much I can fault them for that. Khabib is doing a straight publicity tour.

Khabib is a little different though. He has said point blank that you shouldn't bad mouth religion, nations, families, ect. F&*k that. I'm American. I can say what I want. Freedom of speech MF'er. I'll say whatever I want about your backwards religion, your murderous and corrupt government and you dumb ass dad.

Not bad power TD, but Putin has more technigue.

You mean like everyother publicity tour in the history of publicity tours where an agent tells you where to go and what to do when you get there?

By this logic everyone who has ever done a promotional tour for anything is a "cuck". Lol
When did Fedor meet those guys after being champ?

Back