Mcgregor begging One Championship CEO to sign the 125'ers

yet you only post to stick up for your boy conor. he doesnt even know who you are.
Nice attempt at a save but still not gonna work. You need some glasses cause you're obviously too blind to read shit on the internet.

Nice attempt at a save but still not gonna work. You need some glasses cause you're obviously too blind to read shit on the internet.
You're the one trying to save your sulky bitchness about Conor into a misread join date.

Conor still desperately trying to repair his shattered reputation by pretending to give a shit about his peers, all the while simultaneously trying to get people to forget the image of him getting violated by man he denigrated as a bum last month.

Why would ONE FC want to pay euro or american flyweights to smash their asian fighters, when they can pay thai/cambodian/vietnamese a tiny fraction in comparison to fight each other in front of home crowds.

somebody should aswell beg for wmma to be taken over to asia that would work just fine

yeah, this seems weird to me. it's not One's fault flyweight failed in the UFC. They are not obligated to sign all the 125'ers. They'll sign who they think are good fighters.

This guy is all over the place. Doesnt give a shit about fighters before and now he is advocating for them?

Conor is a hypocrite with that post. He denied multiple fighters the opportunity and money when not defending his belts.

ConcreteGlossyDarwinsfox-size_restricted.gif

I think the middle paragraph is meant to be about the UFC but it isn't obvious by the way it was written

No more male flyweight division? fucking scrap 90% of all the female divisions and keep the 10-15 good ones and let them fight each other

Why does conor have a beef with chatri? Or why is he starting one?
Conor McGregor is a hero for the downtrodden. He searches out the poor and exploited and lends his voice their cause, consequences be damned. In a move reminiscent of a young Bono, he allowed the guy that maintains his twitter account to admonish the corporate scoundrel that owns, and runs, One FC. Undeterred by common sense and reason, he bravely placed blame for the UFC's decision to shutter their flyweight division at the feet of Chatri Sityodtong. I doubt he saw Floyd Mayweather Jr getting attention from a manufactured beef with an Asian MMA promotion, and then followed suit.

Soooo a manlet standing up for the other manlets, like snowwhite huh

its not hard to see. maybe when his jizz in your eyes it is.
I hope this is your attempt at being funny, if you truly believe that what you say is a matter of fact when you have no facts to support your theory then this forum is perfect for you! I fear that this forum is all you have, being obtuse is not a flattering quality. Enjoy your cynical existence

Back