Breaking: Dillashaw Going DOWN in Weight; Will Fight Cejudo For Flyweight Title @ UFC 233

Who Wins?

• TJ Dillashaw

• Henry Cejudo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Woow. Such a great super mega fight. What a time to be alive

It robbed a dominant champion of his record breaking victory, and arguablly allowed UFC to eliminate the whole division, due to its profitability, though they may argue it was due to its depth, but then we have WMMA divisions with 4 top fighters, and that's being generous.

It was 100% a screw job...no if and or buts about it..it's beyond a robbery and into the realm of corruption

It wasn't that close imo. MM won and for a dominant champ to lose the belt in that way sucks. Sherdog will of course say Cejudo won.

Maybe not a robbery...watching it live I scored it for Cejudo, but upon rewatching it I gave it to MM.
I am also a believer in you have to beat the champ definitively to take the belt.

The real robbery here is that the UFC is trying to set up a fight against TJ instead. While robbing their most successful champ a chance rematch...
(I do understand that MM has been injured as was not available soon after)

This guy. Dick pill popper sure beat world beaters at 205s./ Why? Cuz he ducked good ones. lol

All 3 were top 15 and Forrest was top 10 and a former champ. And he finished all 3 in spectacular fashion.

If Conor or GSP had to fight 3 top 10-15 ranked LWs and MWs before their title shots they both would have lost and you know it.

great, that's exactly what should have happened. a 135 fight against cejudo would have been irrelevant

Why don't they just do a catch weight at 130 to make it even more pointless.
If Cejudo is going to 135 anyway after this fight I don't get it.

so we just gonna ignore that TJ is ducking Moares so hard he's willing to cut an extra 10 lbs

gtfoh
no one his ducking that bum. that's wanted dillashaw wanted to do for a long time

Why don't they just do a catch weight at 130 to make it even more pointless.
If Cejudo is going to 135 anyway after this fight I don't get it.
at 135 cejudo simply doesn't deserve the fight, hasn't done much

So dumb. Why does Dillashaw care about winning this belt to the point of starving himself? He's much stronger at 135

cant we stop this champ champ stuff? its becoming normal and not something special.
We didn't have champ champs in the past because fighters were too pussy to move around weight classes. Lots of guys could have. Everyone wanted to see GSP vs Silva, Silva vs Jones, and Jones at HW. All those guys were too scared to do it though.

Conor started the precedent of champs not being afraid to take dangerous fights and now other guys are following his footsteps. Love him or hate him, Conor changed the sport in a good way and made everyone else grow some balls.

I don't like it.
Why should Dillashaw go through hell to make 125, just to win a belt in a division that soon will be removed?
It did make more sense when DJ was champ. Having breaking the title defense record and seemed unbeatable at 125.
Meanwhile Cruz is fighting Lineker.
WTH UFC?

Well, TJ surely deserves the chance to become a double champ over Cejudo, that's for sure.

Still silly, nonetheless.

tenor.gif

Back