Anderson Silva's record vs Mousasi's record

Prime Anderson beats every MW and LHW who ever lived except maybe Jones.
If I have to rank top Mws of all time, I have No choice but to rank Anderson #1 based on his UFC title defenses alone. However, it's my opinion that the well rounded and iron chinned (still, unbelievably) Mousasi that we see today could/ would get prime Anderson to ground and win.... just my opinion. Anderson looked very human vs guys like Maia and Leites.....just to name a few ( and look what Gegard did to a better version of leites).
Again , just an opinion and if people were to ask me if I can see one fight (and I admit I have a bias towards mousasi), Today's Mousasi vs . Prime Anderson would absolutely be one of them.

Yet you still openly troll on your new account and haven’t been banned. I wouldn’t speak about mod protection if I were you
I’m a well respected member of Sherdog as evidenced by how many posters mentioned me in the Sherdog GOAT poster thread.

You’re a known troll who no one likes and the only reason you haven’t been banned is because of biased moderation.

Prime in the matrix Anderson was a sight to behold.

Yet you still openly troll on your new account and haven’t been banned. I wouldn’t speak about mod protection if I were you
70f754f3-d379-4b2d-9f4a-72549a112e7f-jpeg.466477

I’m a well respected member of Sherdog as evidenced by how many posters mentioned me in the Sherdog GOAT poster thread.

You’re a known troll who no one likes and the only reason you haven’t been banned is because of biased moderation.

Sherdog is clearly your life you loser

I totally agree. Silva was the product of a very thin division.
I'm not trying to minimize the career of Anderson.The fact is he fought who they put in front of him for a very long time and won.The flip side of coin is that he looked very " human" against the likes of lutter, cote, 185 lb Maia and Leites.

Well aware of that. But I want to know your opinion about the quality of their opponents.

Same for D'z
I dare say Moose had the better quality opponents.

Back