Darren Till disses Anderson Silva for wanting to fight McGregor

Silva can call out Hornswaggle from WWE if he wants to. Why? Because he's Anderson Fucking Silva. He has nothing left to prove and is looking for interesting fights or money fights. Like GSP, he's earned it. Till is navel lint. He's nothing. He needs to find a division where he can consistently make weight, and then clear out that division. Then he will have earned a little capital to talk his shit.

We're waiting ...

Till beat over the hill Cowboy, danced in front of Wonderboy for 25 minutes then got cucked by Woodley where he landed no significant strikes. He’s like 25 and needs to get some meaningful wins before he starts acting like he deserves legend fights.

Wasn’t that almost 3 years ago? Conor recently called out Anderson. Anderson is now trying to get that fight which is what Till is talking about. But yeah that is not a good look for him wanting to fight a LW.

You stated Conor called Anderson out first when it was Anderson who did it

Darren Till looks just as bad if not worse calling out a very old MW and a fighter that he would not dare to call out in his prime.

Conor called out Silva.

This is true, but Anderson said he wanted to fight Conor like 2 years ago too. Massive Andy fan, but it is a bad look for sure. I get that he's just looking for big day's though.

a scouser being obnoxious, I'm so surprised
about that, i'm praying that Usyk beats the breaks off that Tony Belend tomorrow...
i've developed a passionate hate for any of those loud mouths GB buffoons

lol at Till mocking someone for fighting smaller opponents.

You stated Conor called Anderson out first when it was Anderson who did it

Almost three years ago. Anderson has been going on recently because Conor said he wanted to fight Silva. This what Till is talking about. Conor is the one after years that said he wanted to fight Silva.

Nevermind that it was conor who initially called Anderson out and Anderson responded.

But

<NoneOfMy> Trying to present logic and actual facts with conor nuthuggers is an exercise in futility.

Almost three years ago. Anderson has been going on recently because Conor said he wanted to fight Silva. This what Till is talking about. Conor is the one after years that said he wanted to fight Silva.

Whether it was 3 years ago or not doesn’t change the fact Anderson actually called him out first not Conor like you thought

instead of calling a smaller fighter both need to STFU and fight each other

I would pay to watch Anderson beat the fuck out of that nobody loudmouth.

Whether it was 3 years ago or not doesn’t change the fact Anderson actually called him out first not Conor like you thought

Agreed but this whole thing with Till attacking Anderson is because Conor called him out. Anderson has been trying to fight him ever since. It was all dead and buried until Conor called him out.

Anyone is right to criticise Anderson for wanting to fight Conor, apart from the guy who's too big to make welterweight and also called out Conor....

Agreed but this whole thing with Till attacking Anderson is because Conor called him out. Anderson has been trying to fight him ever since. It was all dead and buried until Conor called him out.

OK. If your point is that Conor reignited the possibility of them figting then yeah

OK. If your point is that Conor reignited the possibility of them figting then yeah

I already went back and saw that Silva made the call out 2.5 years ago. I stated that in a previous post. This whole situation with Silva and Conor now is on Conor.

Back