The worst animal to live your life as?

Pet dogs..
You lose all your pride, dignity dressed up like bitch just for your owner amusement. You still have to take shits from human while smiling hoping your owner won't disown you despite having done everything in your power to please them.

Haha.

ya my daughters used to do that to their Shih Tzu dog and i used to tell them they were abusing him. Dressing him up like a doll and taking pictures and letting other boy dog see how whipped he was. They would just laugh and keep doing it, saying it was 'cute'.

But that is flat out male bashing abuse IMO.

I'm gonna go with chicken. Very high odds you are bred for food, and your days will be spent locked up tightly with other terrified chickens frantically pecking away at your flesh, while you await your inevitable beheading.

Not a great life. Even if you're one of the lucky wild ones, what's your purpose really? You got wings, but you can't fly all that well. You got nothing to defend yourself with against predators, and you just walk around all day. You're essentially just legs and a head, and a tasty target to just about all carnivores. Fuck that.

A human.

Just kidding.

It sucks to be just about any animal that lives in the wild, has to worry about getting mauled to death, 50% of your offspring won't make it to adulthood, if you don't beat a rival male you'll never get laid again, etc.

That applies to a crapload of animals, so any of them.
makes you ponder what animal has the best life. I would choose either an elephant, sperm whale or orca. These have no threats once they reach adulthood (aside from man) and reign over their territories without worries. Also have long easy lives and support from their kin and allies.

The larger parrots live blissful lives as well. Protected in massive colonies and party all day while living to a ripe old age of 70+.

makes you ponder what animal has the best life. I would choose either an elephant, sperm whale or orca. These have no threats once they reach adulthood (aside from man) and reign over their territories without worries. Also have long easy lives and support from their kin and allies.

The larger parrots live blissful lives as well. Protected in massive colonies and party all day while living to a ripe old age of 70+.

If we are using immortality as a metric, I'd say a tardigrade (water bear). They're microscopic and impossible to kill, but I refuse to give a damn microscopic worm that title of the best life.

I'd probably go with you with elephant or whale. Only a few problems: (someone correct me if I'm wrong) since they have not threats by adulthood (save idiot poachers) they die from losing their teeth and having a slow starving death, this is what I read anyway.

Also large mammals are too intelligent. Elephants and whales have advance emotions and elephants mourn death. A happy animal is probably a dumb one that doesn't worry about mourning (as far as we know)... after all, ignorance is bliss.

We can go with the parrot then... has longevity, happy and can fly.

Monkeys on some tropical place with almost no predators must be a good choice

Worst choice probably some domesticated animal like cattle, confined and short life.

T Rex because everyone is afraid of you and you have to fight for every meal, and you always eat alone.

So lonely + it’s impossible to masturbate

A whole life of 8/10 misery to avoid 30 seconds to three minutes of 10/10 agony?

Yes. A whole life of misery/imprisonment and certain death via jackhammer to the head is better than freedom and the high chance of being ripped to pieces via claws and teeth.

Pig or chicken on a factory farm. Sitting in your own shit your entire life in crowded pens until you get selected to go onto somebody's plate.

Back