PWD 671: We Ain't No Nice Guys

Best Motorhead WWE Entrance THeme

• The Game

• King of Kings

• Line In The Sand

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody wanna buy a ring and 140 chairs?
@Frank23?
@lakersfan45?
@kevin?

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bfs/d/pro-wrestling-promotion/6742899354.html

Start your own Pro Wrestling Promotion I have the Ring 18 X 18, 29 Guard Rail, 140 Chairs there the white ones, Stage, Curtains only no supports, Event Tickets. In Yuba City, Cash only, Bring help loading.

00H0H_bLLQU2dnnCt_600x450.jpg

Imagine if it was a straight drama with a bearded Robin Williams. Could be some dark, creepy shit

You ever see his movie where his kid strangles himself while jerking off and then Robin Williams stages it as a suicide and writes the note?

Idk yet, I might check out with the fam. The boys don't really like musicals.
I was gonna take my nephew tomorrow for his birthday but then I found out there was no school tomorrow which means the theater is gonna be packed with rugrats
And now you tell me its a musical
This whole fuckin plan is falling apart

He always wanted to be a writer, but was a failure. And the note goes over big so he writes a book and markets it as the son's work that he found on his computer. It's fucked up. I think it was called Father of the Year.

He always wanted to be a writer, but was a failure. And the note goes over big so he writes a book and markets it as the son's work that he found on his computer. It's fucked up. I think it was called Father of the Year.
I'm intrigued

I was gonna take my nephew tomorrow for his birthday but then I found out there was no school tomorrow which means the theater is gonna be packed with rugrats
And now you tell me its a musical
This whole fuckin plan is falling apart

There wasn't a shit-ton of music in it. Imagine the original Grinch cartoon, that amount of singing just extrapolated over a 90-minute run-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back