• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PWD 672: Nia Snax, you suck pal!

Should Nia Snax be fired?

• Yes

• No

• She should be set on fire

• STOP FUCKING WITH MY POLLS DRH! (JK, everyone loves it!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or is that after a weekend marathon session with #Zaddy

f0c38c01ab6fe0e71d3b43e828037878.jpg

Was she standing on a crate? Because she’s smaller than me and Sheamus is a head taller.

Are you listening to more recent episodes? They've been in a rut lately it seems

I've listened to a lot of their stuff last Monday starting from a year ago. Working out to them made me Kofi face. I kind of liked them which is why I got into them initially, but they aren't good enough to suspend my bullshit meter.

Prichard has always been a yes man so you can't take him serious then you got some fat clown who was never in the business to begin with trying to play the line.

Becky is more over than Ronda so steph and Vince convinced Nia to shoot on becks

So proud of my kid who on his birthday yesterday after school did all his homework, went to fencing class, prepared for his math exam for two hours (that was murder for me because I had totally different curriculum in England) and then did 3 reps of push-ups before bed.

I've listened to a lot of their stuff last Monday starting from a year ago. Working out to them made me Kofi face. I kind of liked them which is why I got into them initially, but they aren't good enough to suspend my bullshit meter.

Prichard has always been a yes man so you can't take him serious then you got some fat clown who was never in the business to begin with trying to play the line.
i did lol at Conrad making kissing sounds talking about Bruce and HHH

Would be nice to see Asuka give a couple of full Joshi potatoes to Nia in a corner.

But Nia is Rock family so ain’t shit happening.

I assume everyone in here has had sex/made out with a chick when themselves were bleeding.

I’ve had a cuddle with a girl or two who got beat up by some fucker boyfriend or scum and she came round or called me to the hospital. Not bleeding at the time but bruised.

I had my nose broken fighting for a girl and then we had sex.

Series build like last year with last minute card changes, though bryan would be crowned at mania not on an episode of smackdown randomly and heel turn too. Whenever an major injury/incident happens wwe reshuffle the card with the unexpected.

Bryan/brock only concern is lesnar suplexes considered db prior neck injuries, I see it be a short squash with how short notice it is.

He’s probably just sick of non-wrestlers giving out opinions like that. I’d guess that some wrestlers get quite pissed off with journalists and armchair critics.

Nia has hurt a few women in quite a short period of time. It definitely should be addressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back