PWD 672: Nia Snax, you suck pal!

Should Nia Snax be fired?

• Yes

• No

• She should be set on fire

• STOP FUCKING WITH MY POLLS DRH! (JK, everyone loves it!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
Nia trying to get out of the doghouse for throwing a real punch

<DisgustingHHH>

Ok, this is a trailer they should have shown earlier this year instead of the shit one that was just a rock promo. Still doesn’t look like some Oscar winning masterpiece but looks like it could be decent.

Had no idea Vince Vaughn was in this movie. That just made those scenes laughable in a wtf? Way.

Novelty aside, getting in with the top guys in both WW/WCW is a story I've been waiting to hear
I think most the story is he got in with the Kliq and that secured him a spot. Starts off with novelty fued that was probably supposed to just last a couple months then put him down to jobber status. But he gets in with the Kliq and that secured him a midcsff spot.

Ahh born and raised in Alberta I see.
Nobody else mentions places other than Calgary, Red Deer, Edmonton or the Mac.
Nah I'm a filthy immigrant, but I came when I was really young and been living in Edmonton for 30 years now lol

I think most the story is he got in with the Kliq and that secured him a spot. Starts off with novelty fued that was probably supposed to just last a couple months then put him down to jobber status. But he gets in with the Kliq and that secured him a midcsff spot.
So I'd guess Waltman traveled with Hall and Nash considering he was working with Hall for so long.
Then became friends with Hunter and Shawn by default.
I feel like they would have picked on him quite a bit. But then when he just kept saying yes to all the drugs that kind of accepted them?

Nah I'm a filthy immigrant, but I came when I was really young and been living in Edmonton for 30 years now lol
Eww. Sounds gross.
I'm an Ontarorist originally, been in Calgary/ Airdrie for 11 years.

So I'd guess Waltman traveled with Hall and Nash considering he was working with Hall for so long.
Then became friends with Hunter and Shawn by default.
I feel like they would have picked on him quite a bit. But then when he just kept saying yes to all the drugs that kind of accepted them?
No idea on the details. He has talked about it on his pod. He does not seem like the type of guy that would be bullied or allow others to pick on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back