WWE wrestler DESTROYS Ronda Rousey on Twitter

I don't even remember when I bailed on WWE. I think they were still WWF. Something about tuning in to 20 min of gum flappin, 20 min of commercials and only 20 min of wrasslin' I just couldn't hand with.

Ronda would break this fake fighter in half.

its a real time soap opera. i am waiting for ron moss to make an appearance, thats when you know that shits real

Not a bad looking man honestly

I don't even remember when I bailed on WWE. I think they were still WWF. Something about tuning in to 20 min of gum flappin, 20 min of commercials and only 20 min of wrasslin' I just couldn't hand with.

I watched as a kid in the 80's up until about 7th grade (1992) Got back into it a bit during the Attitude Era. Then around 2009-2014 I started watching again, but the PG product just got too stupid for me. I usually watch Wrestlemania every year, but that's about it. I still enjoy the documentary and the history of pro wrestling though as (from an organized sports perspective) it's basically MMA's big brother.

I always liked watching the Chicks wrassle though. Some of the hardcore fans hate it kind of like how a lot of MMA fans hate WMMA. I like WMMA, but I can understand why it's not everybody's cup of tea. Where as hating on the chicks in pro wrestling is kind of gay as most of them are smoking hot. I do miss the pro wrestling discussion thread around here though. When I was watching it was my favorite sherdog subforum.

Last edited:
Can we just kill all WWE fans already? I mean, next to gamer incels, they are literally the most loathsome people on the planet.

I watched as a kid in the 80's up until about 7th grade (1992) Got back into it a bit during the Attitude Era. Then around 2009-2014 I started watching again, but the PG product just got too stupid for me. I usually watch Wrestlemania every year, but that's about it. I still enjoy the documentary and the history of pro wrestling though as (from an organized sports perspective) it's basically MMA's big brother.

I always liked watching the Chicks wrassle though. Some of the hardcore fans hate it kind of like how a lot of MMA fans hate WMMA. I like WMMA, but I can understand why it's not everybody's cup of tea. Where as hating on the chicks in pro wrestling is kind of gay as most of them are smoking hot. I do miss the pro wrestling discussion around here though. When I was watching it was my favorite sherdog subforum.
The fact that you got back into it during the "attitude" era says a lot about you as a person.

Failure to launch.

12E.gif

The fact that you got back into it during the "attitude" era says a lot about you as a person.

Failure to launch.

The fact that you are trying to insult me on an internet message board based on my taste in low brow entertainment says even more about you as a person :D

loser-1024x724.jpeg

GmtoLQ7.gif

"Your mind is as weak as your jaw".

<bball2>

War Becky!!!

This is probably the most attitude theyve had in wwe in a long long long time. And they let them say the B word. Oooooooooooo someone might get offended

Been retired for two years.....

Lmao at thinking this isn’t a work and WWE didn’t tell them to post this shit.

At least it’s better than their usual “I hate you bc you’re a slut and I’m jealous” storylines they do with women.

Lmao at thinking this isn’t a work and WWE didn’t tell them to post this shit.

At least it’s better than their usual “I hate you bc you’re a slut and I’m jealous” storylines they do with women.

I am struggling to see anywhere that suggests this is not a work unless I missed a post or two.

Its just good character enhancement by both to use Twitter to further an angle and tbh Becky is the best thing they have going on right now.

What's hilariouos is at least WWE winks at their hyping of an angle and everyone knows its a work (both fight and promotion).

You guys go ape-shit crazy when a MMA fighter or boxer hypes a fight. The fights are real but the promotion is mostly a work guys. Learn how fight promotion works lol..

Ali even learned his promotion/hype skills from...GEORGEOUS GEORGE.

Back