Who is your favorite Tough Chick in film history?

Zhang Ziyi in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
PGH.gif

Soarise Ronan In Hanna.
landscape-1489183384-hanna2.jpg

G.I. Jane is an underrated one. Not the gold standard like Terminator or Alien(s), but worthy of mention. Ridley Scott used to actually do strong women roles quite well, until he started doing empty female protagonists like everyone else seems to these days.

The original screenplay was really something. Smart, compelling, original. If they had just made that, it might have been a classic. Instead, they put it through the machine: major rewrites from multiple industry writers, until it turned into overly mainstream schlock. Classic case of Hollywood taking someone's good idea, and then fucking with it until it loses what made it special.

Kate Beckinsale as Selene from Underworld

Michelle Rodriguez

It would be nice to see Michelle Rodriguez branch out and try to play a tough female sometime in a show or movie

Harvey Fierstein should play a gay dude some time.

I'm confuddled. What am I doing wrong?

Not a movie chick you wanna fuck!

A movie chick you think was a legitimate badass.

In fact, the most badass chick eva.

(not Eva.)

So put your dick back in your pants, for once -- & start thinking with the dick that's in your head!!!

A strong female character that does not rely on sex appeal.

three-billboards.jpg

Not a movie chick you wanna fuck!

A movie chick you think was a legitimate badass.

In fact, the most badass chick eva.

(not Eva.)

So put your dick away, for once -- & start thinking with the dick that's in your head!!!
Why would you assume I don't think she's bad ass? She was my first thought for most bad ass chick in movies. The fact she's hot is coincidental.

Back