• Peanut Butter Waders

• This poll is gayer than BNE

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Babe, you want some of my Peach Cheerios?"

InnocentUnconsciousDegus-size_restricted.gif
The step back in disgust is amazing

When I was dating my wife we were watching a movie in her apartment and her weird filipino ass was eating pineapple with salt on it. I never knew that was a thing and she asked me if I wanted a piece of pineapple and I said yeah, as soon as she put it in my mouth I spit it out all over her rug. She tried to poison me and nearly almost got one over on the kid, that's when I knew she was the one.

I put salt on my oranges as a child. I don't do it anymore tho.

Also, just wanted to post this again

AwHQNGJ.gif

When I was dating my wife we were watching a movie in her apartment and her weird filipino ass was eating pineapple with salt on it. I never knew that was a thing and she asked me if I wanted a piece of pineapple and I said yeah, as soon as she put it in my mouth I spit it out all over her rug. She tried to poison me and nearly almost got one over on the kid, that's when I knew she was the one.

Forbidden poison pineapple!

homer-drooling.jpg

This almost makes me glad that I failed with TST Filipina at that wedding

the kid loses again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back