Elections Striking Photo Comparison Between GOP and Dem Class of '18

Republicans elect mostly White Men. If you think that's OK say so. If you think it's not say so.
What's wrong with voting for white men? Best person for the job should be number one, not diversity.

Looks like a case if style over substance.
I'll bet a million dollars gender and race were among the deciding factors for dem voters.
lol I notice you added "among" to your bet,
<36>

I'll bet 2 million dollars gender, race and sexual orientation ARE the deciding factors for Republican voters.

<13>

1280px-Women_Serving_in_the_U.S._House_of_Representatives_by_Party_through_2019.png

I wouldnt call that vastly underrepresented figure a "huge number".

“There’s been a Republican woman problem for a while — it didn’t start this year,” said Kelly Dittmar, a political scientist at the Center for American Women and Politics. “But it is illuminated by the fact that when you drop by one, two, three or four, you’re getting down to such a small level of representation for women because you had no padding.”

Less attention has been paid to state legislatures, which are particularly important to increasing the number of women in office because they have been traditional steppingstones and training grounds. Currently, about 61 percent of women in state legislatures are Democrats and about 38 percent are Republicans.

That gap increased in preliminary results from this year’s elections, to about 68 percent Democrats and 32 percent Republicans, according to Katie Fischer Ziegler of the National Conference of State Legislatures.

That discrepancy is striking because Republicans dominate the majority of statehouses. But that may have reduced opportunities for women to run, she said, because so many Republican incumbents are male and would have to be challenged in primaries.​

So who is keeping any Republican woman that wants to run from doing so?

Last I saw they were being encouraged to run.

I look at those two pics and all I see is motherfucking Big Boss.

Republicans do tend to be very very dumb. So you would probably be correct.

Which would be correct if we actually lived in the made up world of SJW land where everyone is oppressed and there are 57,389 genders and being 1/1024th native makes you a native yet never applies to anyone else.

I'm not su
What's wrong with voting for white men? Best person for the job should be number one, not diversity.

Nothing's wrong, which is why 30% of the dems elected were white men (who represent 30% of the country's population).

If Dems gave preferential treatment to minorities you'd expect them to be overly represented, they aren't . The racial and gender diversity of the dem side is shockingly close to the actual racial and gender demographics of the country. This actually surprised me, since I assumed there would be some bias towards minorities but from the numbers alone, it doesn't appear there is.

Looks like a case if style over substance.
I'll bet a million dollars gender and race were among the deciding factors for dem voters.

So the group that actually closely matches the gender demographics of the country is the one who is biased towards a certain gender and race, while the side that fills 95% of the slots with a gender/race that is only 30% of the country is the unbiased one.

How you figure?

There is that disconnect from reality again. You actually think I am a Republican...lol.

I actually don't give a shit what you identify as. A shit stain is a shit stain under any other name. Have a great day princess. Lmao

Reality check: Dems don't care about those groups they only see them as stupid demographics they can exploit for votes. How have the dems helped the urban black communities? The jury is in on that one.

How have rich, white Republicans helped poor whites in Appalachia and the Deep South by cutting their social safety nets and allowing companies to arse-rape them?

Oh looks like they only see them as stupid demographics they can exploit.

Back