UFN 140 Ponzinibbio vs Magny

Calvillo has the edge in the fight for me. They both have a low fight IQ though.

I'll stab Elkins TKO +1000. That's his only path to victory and lamas chin was suspect lately

That's his only path to victory
Not really his ONLY path imo. If he can hold onto Lamas for dear life with his body lock (and he has a pretty good one) he can grind his way to a decision.
lamas chin was suspect lately
How so? Cause he got one punch ko'd by Emmett or took a bit of a beating from Bektic? I dont recall Lamas being stunned in the Bektic fight but I could be wrong. Emmett actually hits pretty hard. I know Jeremy Stephen's to have a pretty iron chin and Emmett rocked him good at the end of the first in their fight.
Some responses in the quote. Not saying stabbing huge odds is a bad thing i'm just a confused by the logic behind it.

If he can hold onto Lamas for dear life with his body lock (and he has a pretty good one) he can grind his way to a decision.
I just really doubt he can inforce his wrestling in any round, except for the 3rd one, which won't be enough to win on scorecards. Lamas is simply a better wrestler.
How so? Cause he got one punch ko'd by Emmett
Well, yea, he got brutally KO'd, plus he has some serious mileage on him, and it's not like he's been very durable throughout his career, so from this point i believe it will be getting only worse

EDIT: I shouldn't have been so definitive, Elkins definitely has other ways to win, TKO is just the most probable in my opinion

Last edited:
neil-magny-santiago-ponzinibbio-ufc-fight-night-140-weigh-ins.jpg

ricardo-lamas-darren-elkins-ufc-fight-night-140-weigh-ins.jpg

khalil-rountree-johnny-walker-ufc-fight-night-140-weigh-ins1.jpg

cezar-ferreira-ian-heinisch-ufc-fight-night-140-weigh-ins.jpg

guido-cannetti-marlon-vera-ufc-fight-night-140-weigh-ins.jpg

cynthia-calvillo-poliana-botelho-ufc-fight-night-140-weigh-ins.jpg

michel-prazeres-bartosz-fabinsk-ufc-fight-night-140-weigh-ins.jpg

alexandre-pantoja-ulka-sasaki-ufc-fight-night-140-weigh-ins.jpg

humberto-bandenay-austin-arnett-ufc-fight-night-140-weigh-ins.jpg

laureano-staropoli-hector-aldana-ufc-fight-night-140-weigh-ins.jpg

devin-powell-jesus-pinedo-ufc-fight-night-140-weigh-ins.jpg

nad-narimani-anderson-dos-santos-ufc-fight-night-140-weigh-ins.jpg

I just really doubt he can inforce his wrestling in any round, except for the 3rd one, which won't be enough to win on scorecards. Lamas is simply a better wrestler.

Well, yea, he got brutally KO'd, plus he has some serious mileage on him, and it's not like he's been very durable throughout his career, so from this point i believe it will be getting only worse
Ok Lamas might be a bit shopworn but one could argue Elkins is just as much so if not worse. Elkins has been pro for a year longer and has more fights. I cant really find an amateur record for them so I cant be sure of that definitively. My boy the damage took some ass whippings in last few fights which to me is a lot more damaging to the person than one hitter quitter you know? I feel like +1000 is justified.

Am i wrong..but is it easy for fighters to cycle on when fighting in s america? Seems that was only place trtvitor fought. I always tend to lean towards s.american fighters when they fight there. Thought?

Included Aldana accidentally on all my parlays. Instant regret. How is a 4-1 nobody a lock against a 7-1 nobody (and his only 'good' trait is that he performed well in his loss)? It's like asking for Te'Edwards vs Don Madge to happen again.'

Damn, not an easy life being a degenerate.
Fear not..i have aldana as the juice on my lays as well.

Am i wrong..but is it easy for fighters to cycle on when fighting in s america? Seems that was only place trtvitor fought. I always tend to lean towards s.american fighters when they fight there. Thought?

It's pretty easy to cycle anywhere, really. But yes, I do consider how much anabolics a fighter is on sometimes when considering fights, especially female ones.

Lamas at -165! Wow. Was already all over him at -200. And Ponz down to -225? Don’t mind if I do. Had been struggling to find a way to play the ME before that price dropped.

No action on Canetti/Vera, Ferreira/Heinisch or Roundtree/Walker. Any of your bros have strong feelings on how to bet any of those at current prices? Also, sick about how Cavillo looked on the scale. Idk I’ve ever seen anyone look worse. Massive confidence decrease. Really liked that play, now idk what to think.

I'm going to lay a good size Vera ITD bet at like -115. His opponent has shown chin and sub defense issues in the past and Vera has won money for me stopping guys before so it works for me.

Last edited:
I like Vera/Cannetti Over 2½ at + money this time.

So I thought it was interesting moving lines this late with what I thought were relatively small bets

$250 on Praz moved the line from -125-130
$645 on ponz moved from -215 to -230

Lines have since gone back to where they were

I bet fabinski at +195 and magny at +265 earlier this week

Here we go:
1 unit on Fabinski at +165
.5 u on Aldana at +120, .5 u inside distance at +150 and .5 u by tko at +185
.5 u on Walker at +220
.5 u on Arnett at +210
.5 u on Cavillo at +130
1 u on Magny at +250
I u on Lamas at -200

I don't know anything about Calvillo's hands but Botelho has pretty fragile hands - hits too hard for her own good, regular hand injuries.

I highly doubt hitting too hard is her main problem when it comes to breaking her hands. More likely poor technique and/or accuracy.

Back