PBP UFC Fight Night 140: Ponzinibbio vs. Magny PBP Discussion - 7:00pm ET/4:00pm PT/12:00am UK

I can't cheer for this guy, just like with Gunnar Nelson that shot to the eye in the first round blinded his opponent and enabled him to get lots of damage in and set up this finish for later. He won directly because of a shot to the eye, that's it.

What an idiotic post. You probably think it was an eye poke too right?

Man, Magny fell like a tree. Ponzi had the game won with those leg kicks but he decided to win HIS WAY. Talk about a total mismatch

Magny looks like someone who's going to get KO'd tonight. Just backing into the cage and circling around.

Magny getting knocked out soon. I'm feeling it.
<Y2JSmirk>

You don't get title shots for beating Neil Magney

But I think Ponz vs Woodley would actually be a lot of fun

I can't cheer for this guy, just like with Gunnar Nelson that shot to the eye in the first round blinded his opponent and enabled him to get lots of damage in and set up this finish for later. He won directly because of a shot to the eye, that's it.
It was a punch..

Could have finished 2 rounds earlier if he just kept kicking xd

Ya that was frustrating me a lot! I don't know if it was the 50k he wanted to be sure to get or what.... but if it wasn't that, then i can't believe that he couldn't see that!

That was the worst Magny I have ever seen, this guy beat Condit and almost beat Gastelum lol

Back