Teammate Jake Shields explains why the Diaz brothers haven’t fought in so long

I dont get it... some people. Why are you crying about the Diaz bros not being active fighters if you dont like them? Are they obligated to fight? Be mad at the journalists asking about them and interviewing them if anything then... though I hope you see how stupid and pointless that would be.

Some people are interested, if you are not thats fine but why do you dwell on it? If you are a fan and want them to take fights because you think thats the best fof them, consider the posibility that you might be wrong.

Since Cerrone is being mentioned here, Nate might have made more in his Conor fights than Cerrone did in his career. So is waiting for the right opportunity really that stupid when you already have enough? "Worst" case then they dont fight. Ok they already have money and they get less beaten down. Usually the problem with fighters are retiring too late

It's not going to last forever, though, and they are missing huge paydays

I don't think that's something temporary....and they probably refuse whatever doesn't fit them financially.

When the paydays are huge, they don't miss

The only reason Nate has to cry is for hurting his palm on Khabib's face.
The actual crybaby is his teammate:
yaLeRzu.jpg

Edit: I almost forgot. Didn't Khabib cry for losing in a tourny? lol You're shameless.

come on don't bring peds into this.

nate diaz would be tap machine just like conor if he fought khabib.

the diva brothers should just retire and enjoy making money off weed than

Just seems weird that he's knocked back bigger fights then comes back to fight Masvidal.
Hope he's not banking on Brock v Cormier being on that card or we could see another Diaz tantrum when that falls through

Again, in case it's hard for you to understand: they do what THEY want.

im ok with that but I dont want to hear that the diva brothers are ready to fight ever couid moths just to turn down all fights offered

it ok for them to just come out and say we are retired.

They both long time vets with full careers and don't have to take bs fights for money aren't they at least Charlie Sheen winning? They're legends of the sport It's a good thing they're not desperate enough to just fight anyone. Itd be great if Nick never fought again he's better off the rest of his life if he keeps the injuries down.

If your expecting Nick to come back and throw heavy volume in an exciting win or loss you're crazy, if he comes back it will be a very slow paced sparring match he has an arm that requires surgery. They should give him someone very aggressive who will take him down and mix it up it would be more exciting.. Masvidal would be most boring matchup in WW division for Nick. He needs Lawler or Maia and I'm hype. That's about it.

come on don't bring peds into this.

nate diaz would be tap machine just like conor if he fought khabib.

the diva brothers should just retire and enjoy making money off weed than
You "missed" the part where I mentioned Khabib literally crying over a tournament. A Crybib fan calling other fighters crybabies is hypocritical.
I wasn't talking about peds btw, I was talking about crying, something you first brought up. DC cried his eyes out.

lol At Khabib subbing Nate. He didn't even got the choke right against Conor. Btw, he's 0-1 vs Dillon.<Lmaoo>
As for divas; Is Khabib done throwing tantrums and making demands?

I know why you're cranky though. Crybib and his cousin haven't bullied any homeless lately and his sugar daddy is in prison (and had to beg Putin to let him out).

It is what it is, you bring fiction, I bring facts.
3yUBbFk.jpg

I think the Diaz brothers don't spend much and their balling out is just to go out and buy drinks for themselves. The weed stuff i am sure people give them a bunch of free shit all the time. It's a bit sad when Nick started drinking late in life because of Rousey
Whats the story behind Nick starting to drink because of Rousey? Never heard that before.

To be fair though, he started drinking a few years ago and he's only 35 now, not sure I would consider that "starting late in life" especially since he spent his 20's focused on fighting and training. He's just making up for experiences he sacrificed back then. Understandable really.

Fact of the matter is many of us like to watch them fight but don’t care one way or another. They’ve both had a ton of fights in their careers and especially earlier on. Make sense they fight less frequently than they used to. As much as I like Nick I see Jorge putting him away, I only say that because Jorge is just as tenacious but at this point, likely wants it more. Long layoffs are dangerous in this sport.

You "missed" the part where I mentioned Khabib literally crying over a tournament. A Crybib fan calling other fighters crybabies is hypocritical.
I wasn't talking about peds btw, I was talking about crying, something you first brought up. DC cried his eyes out.

lol At Khabib subbing Nate. He didn't even got the choke right against Conor. Btw, he's 0-1 vs Dillon.<Lmaoo>
As for divas; Is Khabib done throwing tantrums and making demands?

I know why you're cranky though. Crybib and his cousin haven't bullied any homeless lately and his sugar daddy is in prison (and had to beg Putin to let him out).

It is what it is, you bring fiction, I bring facts.
3yUBbFk.jpg

if Dillon danis had kept his mouth shut all the brawl wouldn't of happened. #facts

khabib or conor cant talk about new contracts until nsac is done fining them only. after that over the ufc will say when the biggest rematch in history will happen. #facts

dc was crying cause a cheating ped user knocked him out. to bad that ped user was to scared to fight dc clean. #facts

khabib beats nate just as easy as he did conor. there a reason nate is 17-13. nate cant cry abut money when he made millions fighting conor. #facts

so far the mma world see danis as a conor coat tail rider why beat someone in bellator who record was 3-6

if Dillon danis had kept his mouth shut all the brawl wouldn't of happened. #facts

khabib or conor cant talk about new contracts until nsac is done fining them only. after that over the ufc will say when the biggest rematch in history will happen. #facts

dc was crying cause a cheating ped user knocked him out. to bad that ped user was to scared to fight dc clean. #facts

khabib beats nate just as easy as he did conor. there a reason nate is 17-13. nate cant cry abut money when he made millions fighting conor. #facts

so far the mma world see danis as a conor coat tail rider why beat someone in bellator who record was 3-6
About No.1 fact: Irrelevant with our discussion.

About No.2 fact: Irrelevant with our discussion.

About No.3 fact: DC still cried his eyes out.

About No.4 fiction: You're clueless. In a Khabib vs Nate fight, if there's a finish it would be from Nate because Khabib can't stop him. Now....Nate has 19 Wins and 11 Loses, not 17-13. Yes, there are reasons for that but none of those is that Nate is a bad fighter. On the contrary.
Keep in mind though that Nate holds the 3rd place, along with Maia, for most submissions in the UFC history. In the LW division he has the most submission finishes along with Jim Miller and Miller was subbed by Nate. Nate holds those records for a reason as well.
Source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFC_records#Submissions
You should also check this:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nate_Diaz#Awards,_records,_and_honors
Khabib's only hope would be a hard-worked UD.

About Dillon; No reason to beat him. I just wanted to bring it up because I found it funny.:D

About No.4 fiction: You're clueless. In a Khabib vs Nate fight, if there's a finish it would be from Nate because Khabib can't stop him. Now....Nate has 19 Wins and 11 Loses, not 17-13. Yes, there are reasons for that but none of those is that Nate is a bad fighter. On the contrary.
Keep in mind though that Nate holds the 3rd place, along with Maia, for most submissions in the UFC history. In the LW division he has the most submission finishes along with Jim Miller and Miller was subbed by Nate. Nate holds those records for a reason as well.
You should also check this:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nate_Diaz#Awards,_records,_and_honors

About Dillon; No reason to beat him. I just wanted to bring it up because I found it funny.:D
Khabib can sub Nate.

what ever keep kissing the diva brothers asses. there so overrated and should just retire.

Khabib can sub Nate.
He probably wouldn't even try.

what ever keep kissing the diva brothers asses. there so overrated and should just retire.
Very homosexual of you. Please don't bother me with that again.
They're actually extremely underrated but I'll agree on the retirement part. They're not point fighters or foot-sniffers or man-huggers or tv personas or company men. They don't belong in the UFC.

He probably wouldn't even try.

Very homosexual of you. Please don't bother me with that again.
They're actually extremely underrated but I'll agree on the retirement part. They're not point fighters or foot-sniffers or man-huggers or tv personas or company men. They don't belong in the UFC.
True, he'll just smash him from top position.

RDA and Bendo showed us the blueprint :cool:

Back