how salty will cyborg fans be

Honestly though that fight showed again that Cyborg isn't really much of a technical striker or indeed all that fast. Holly was landing on her pretty easily just suffered from having very limited offence that wasn't strong enough to hurt her so I wouldn't rule out Nunes doing so.

If Cyborg loses it will be an abandon ship extreme dehyping were she'll barely have a fan on these forums.
Landing on Cyborg pretty easily? Holm only landed about 20% of her strikes. Anyone who watched the fight against Holm could see Cyborg was the much more technical striker. The only reason it seemed close was because she held Cyborg against the cage while doing absolutely nothing and screams like a wounded hyena every time she throws a punch, plenty of fans and judges get fooled by that.

Last edited:
If that somehow happens it shows what a beast Nunes is. Cyborg is so much bigger and stronger than her, and more skilled on top of physicality. Would be a huge upset. Given Nunes' come forward style it's also a terrible match-up for her. Clock cleaned early.

How many excuse and insults will Cris haters type when she runs through nunes?
If Cyborg destroys Amanda Nunes, she was a poor defenseless blown up 135'er who Cyborg outweighed by 2 tons and if Cyborg dropped down to 135, Amanda and every fighter in the top 10 kills her.

Last edited:
They're not just Rousey haters.

A lot of people don't mind PED users. So even though Cybro juiced herself up to be like a man beating up smaller women, they don't mind so long as they see someone get smashed.

The Just Bleed God must be appeased no matter the cost.
I castrated that fucker and he bleeds non stop these days. That's why he's called 'Just Bleed' God.

cris picked fighting invicta instead of ronda. cris picked tonya at ufc 214 over cat. cris picked saving 222 instead of fighting nunes at 226. cris had no choice to fight nunes after she couldn't find a cant o fight before she walks to bellator.
You are delusional. Wanna cite some sources on that bullshit? Cyborg wanted Ronda more than anything. Biggest payday and easy fight. Women duck cyborg. She ducks no one.

Cyborg fans? Yeah there's like 7 of us on sherdog and were not fans we just have a healthy respect for her as a fighter. If Cyborg lost this place would erupt in celebration. Except they hate Nunes too.. biggest WMMA fight in history and flying under the radar these women are so disliked.

Hoping Nunes smashes Cyborg just like she smashed Rousey. That woman can throw a punch.

I like Cyborg, I hope she wins. If she loses I'm sure I'll just move on with my night. Nunes is pretty cool too I guess, I hope she ramps up the aggression moving forward though.

Cyborg fans? Yeah there's like 7 of us on sherdog and were not fans we just have a healthy respect for her as a fighter. If Cyborg lost this place would erupt in celebration. Except they hate Nunes too.. biggest WMMA fight in history and flying under the radar these women are so disliked.

So true, on paper this looks like an exciting fucking fight and no one's really talking about it lol..

So true, on paper this looks like an exciting fucking fight and no one's really talking about it lol..
Sherdog hates and refuses to acknowledge the MMA accomplishments of women who can beat them up. I'm 6'1, 185. Cyborg with heels on was bigger than I was.

I wouldn't be mad at all. It's a win-win for fans and MMA as a whole. Whoever was the top dog in UFC WMMA needed to fight Cyborg from day 1. It should've been Honda but I am confident it would have never happened the moment she started to sell out PPVs. The UFC basically didn't sign Cyborg to the UFC even tho they held her contract until Ronda was 1 foot out the door after losing to Holly.

Cris Cyborg is the old guard of WMMA. If Nunes beat's her it's a passing of the torch moment. All the respects to Nunes for willing to call her out and then go through with the fight.

I would guess that most Cyborg fans are also Nunes fans, so they'll be happy either way.

Cyborg fingered TS. All he does is crow about cyborg.

Ronda gone, bruh. She ain’t coming back.

Cyborg is the GOAT and after she walks through Nunes there will not be a single argument against it.

i dont give a shit about ronda. cris isnt the goat she a ped user.

if cris didnt see nunes as a threat she wouldnt of been looking for a can fight for so long instead.

What in the hell? Cybro is getting old as fack and Holms has been about the same in all of her "ish ish ish" fights that are all boring except one.

holly being boring has nothing to do with it.

nobody was picking holly that why cris waited so long to fight her,.

When did she duck signing a contract for this fight that the UFC sent her with Amanda's signature on it?

Or are you referring to the extremly brief period of time between Amanda mentioning she would like to fight Cyborg, Cyborg saying she respects Amanda but felt she should probably stay in her own weight class before getting fed up with Amanda shit talking her and saying fine, if you want it that bad come and get it well over a year ago and long before the Pennington fight with no response?

By your warped perspective they have been ducking eachother for years despite being scheduled to fight shortly.

I don't really care about either of them to be honest but the smart money says you are going to be quite disappointed come fight night.

yup cris ducked her and she didnt hide it until she was bullied into signign the deal when she couldnt find a can to fight instead.

nunes proved she signed the deal and cris went on twitter crying about it for months,

I'm not a Cyborg fan but I don't mind Nunes. I'd like to see a first ever woman champ-champ

Back