Irish WWE fighter thretens to break Conor's arm; McGregor offers proper backup

incredulous.gif

Conor would gas and then wilt and quit against Goldust in my opinion

That's not just a "Irish WWE fighter"

That's THE MAN, you better show some respect

Never forget when she verbally KO'ed Rousey:

Tap machine

fedor tapped, gsp tapped 2x, anderson silva tapped 2x...big nog tapped, cain tapped...need I go on..so stop with the conor hating cause the guy tapped...it happens to the best.

Damn lol that is savage even for pro wrestling standards, I can see Ronda getting legit pissed off at some point and punching her for real in the ring.

did i get that right? a female wwe wrestler who calls herself The Man is calling out conor wanting to break his arm and he answers that he is there for her if he/she needs backup?? is it just me or is it hard to understand conors tweets??

Becky is the hottest (pun intended) thing in WWE

screen-shot-2018-11-13-at-8-42-24-am-e1542120194442.png

Too bad she is out with a concussion

She's over huge in WWE right now, rumored to be facing RR in the main event of WrestleMania. Wonder if Rousey agrees to job.

"To fight"...WWE fans believe this shit? Post Nunes Ronda would still run through the entire WWE female division on a single night.

As did you. Proper sentences start with a capital letter and end with a period, bud. English is also with a capital E :)

I noticed my headline mistake, but too lazy to fix it :d
It really lends credibility to anything you have to say when there is a typo in the fucking thread title.

Back