Media Tony Ferguson hints upcoming fight news...

bolly32

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

If he isn't bluffing, then it looks like Tony's not fighting Khabib next after all...:eek:

Thoughts?

my sources confirm Tony vs Porier

Nate vs Conor

Khabib vs GSP

Woodley vs Colby

-kvolcom

Whatever it is, Tony is whole head above Khabib in the LW GOAT status simply by being such a badass taking all comers and not whining about a low pay here and there.

What's with the oval graphic? Is 90 ml the amount of urine they need to piss, I mean "donate" for a test?

tenor.gif

Whatever it is, Tony is whole head above Khabib in the LW GOAT status simply by being such a badass taking all comers and not whining about a low pay here and there.
You seem to forget that when Tony got injured, Khabib took every replacement they had available multiple times within one fight week. When Khabib got injured, Tony refused to fight Michael Johnson.

Hell yeah , I hope it´s a money fight , dude is not getting any younger

If he isn't bluffing, then it looks like Tony's not fighting Khabib next after all...:eek:

Thoughts?

The fuck is wrong with some of you guys? Of course he isn't fighting Khabib next, he and Conor are both suspended indefinitely by the NSAC. Ferguson will most likely fight for an interim belt again against Dustin Poirier or Nate Diaz, hopefully Poirier.

The fuck is wrong with some of you guys? Of course he isn't fighting Khabib next, he and Conor are both suspended indefinitely by the NSAC. He will most likely fight for an interim belt again against Dustin Poirier or Nate Diaz, hopefully Poirier.
I was assuming he would wait it out until December at least and then go from there depending on their suspension lengths, but hey that's just my opinion.

I was assuming he would wait it out until December at least and then go from there depending on their suspension lengths, but hey that's just my opinion.

Honestly bro, as much as we all want to see Ferg fight Khabib... this fight hasn't happened FOUR times. Will this fight ever happen? Hasn't Ferguson pulled out 3 different times now because of injury? And Khabib once with the weight cut issue?

Honestly bro, as much as we all want to see Ferg fight Khabib... this fight hasn't happened FOUR times. Will this fight ever happen? Hasn't Ferguson pulled out 3 different times now because of injury? And Khabib once with the weight cut issue?
2-2 in terms of pull outs...and Ferguson isn't getting any younger. I just wanna see them bang bro. :(

Thoughts?

Who's he gonna fight other than Conor or Khabib ? . Nate maybe? I don't know if that whiner draws anything on peepeeview tho

2-2 in terms of pull outs...and Ferguson isn't getting any younger. I just wanna see them bang bro. :(

yup lol. You know Khabib isn't gonna bang for long, but the scary thing about Tony is that guy is so legit off his black. A super dangerous black belt. He can catch Khabib in a lot of different ways but Khabib doesn't really stay low in someones guard. He always working that stacked guard and smashing dudes.

If he doesn't fight for the belt next it's number 1 bullshit.

Unless it's a red panty night against Conor, then good for him.

Tony is the real lw Champ. If he fights anything other than for the belt, khabib is ducking and we know who the real lw king is.

Back