Israel Adesanya vs. Anderson Silva Added to UFC 234 in Melbourne Feb 9th

Who Wins?

• Israel Adesanya

• Anderson Silva

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anderson is nearly a decade past his prime.

He's getting finished, within 2 rounds.

Interesting fight. Israel doesn't have very good chin

Lol at all the oh Andy challenges himself nonsense. Should have challenged himself to fight clean.

I have a feeling Anderson will dance during the fight at least two times.

suprised by all the casuals saying it's bad match up for anderson. Obviously if you consider his age, everebody in the A league is a bad match up. But if you want him to fight there, adesanya is a pretty good match up : he is a striker, and he is untested against top competition. Who else is a better match up for anderson ? Not saying he gonna win, but against the top contenders, adesanya is probably the better match up.

How did I miss this?

Mad fight. Israel Round 3.

this is badass

i hope andy has some juice left in the tank and doesnt just ko'ed... but the dude is 100 years old

No one can deny that both Fedor and Anderson take unfavorable fights and fight anyone that is asked of them.

...Unlike some other supposed GOAT.

This post should be put in the stickies and should be required reading.

Don't really understand the matchmaking. Would have rather seen Adesanya in there with Jacare or Rockhold.

Great striker vs striker match-up, and Israel gets to use Anderson's name to promote himself.

I had to flip a coin. It landed on Adesanya. Respect to Silva for taking this fight instead of ducking like he easily could have.

don't know who this fool is

but i hate it when fighters try and get that w over faded legends even it being anderson

zuffa was bad with this but they still had their favourites
wme have no favourites

Anderson is in a position to pick what ever match-up he wants, so he obviously wanted this. He's also rich and doesn't have the fight ever again if he doesn't want to.

Anderson is nearly a decade past his prime.

He's getting finished, within 2 rounds.
Cmon, he was in his prime 5 years ago when he fought Weidman, yes he lost but he was goofing around lol I think his fighting prime was gone by 2015

Back