News Conor earned $15m for 2nd Diaz fight

I hate Conor. but to say he's not "elite" is incredibly stupid. his record speaks for itself. unfortunately

Didn't Conor admit to making $15 million at a press conference a long time ago?

Lol and what I'm saying is I don't consider it a true win.
<Goldie11>

Ps, you also quoted the running away part, which he did a lot of
Diaz-v-McGregor2.jpg

conor put an ass whoopin on nate in the 2nd fight...and styles makes fights...conor would have ko'd rda in the 1st round...no wonder he pulled out with that fake injury..just like his buddy aldo...
But I though everybody wanted to fight Conor for the red panty night? Which one is it? RDA would give Conrad the beating of his life. It would look like the Pettis fight but even worse since Conor has zero offensive Jiu Jitsu.

conor put an ass whoopin on nate in the 2nd fight...and styles makes fights...conor would have ko'd rda in the 1st round...no wonder he pulled out with that fake injury..just like his buddy aldo...
<YeahOKJen>

But but but.. Conor, his fans and Lorenzo said he made 25 million for that fight.

Lol says the guy getting serious behind his keyboard

I'm not doing that. You are the one telling people "let's not suck his dick". I'm not even a fan specifically of him. I like fights and I think fighting is interesting. Your just the opposite of a dick rider. It's called being a hater.

But I though everybody wanted to fight Conor for the red panty night? Which one is it? RDA would give Conrad the beating of his life. It would look like the Pettis fight but even worse since Conor has zero offensive Jiu Jitsu.

If eddie can stop rda in one round, I think conor could...

i don't care if you don't care, just pointing out that khabib is not elite
And he still beat the crap out of Conor. It truly surprised me how badly he beat him. So it makes Conor look even worse than Khabib isn't elite lol.

I'm not doing that. You are the one telling people "let's not suck his dick". I'm not even a fan specifically of him. I like fights and I think fighting is interesting. Your just the opposite of a dick rider. It's called being a hater.
Looks like you were to me. Don't backtrack.
Lol i'm a hater....next you'll be saying crap like hater and weird flex

Damn, good thing that fight was in Nevada, the taxes on that in some states would have been ridiculous.

Nah, i tend to think you have to be an elite fighter to win a title In 2 weight classes and just to be a top 5 fighter in general.
Weird how he was rushed straight to the top when a sloppy brawler became champ....guys like Tony and Khabib got pushed to the side. Do you think Conor would have had the same success at 155 like he did at 145? What was it....like 5 or 6 fights? He was given special treatment due to his star status, simple as. Not elite

Khabib has not produced 1/6th or roughly 6 times that number that he promised.

If Conor is not an elite fighter then what does that make Aldo, Alvarez, Holloway, Mendes, etc ... whom he beat ... ?
Holloway was young, I think he'd win in a rematch.
Mendes was not fit for the fight. If he'd been fight training i'd have a better idea.
Alvarez has looked god awful in the ufc apart from a bush rush tko over RDA. They rushed Conor into that fight as soon as Eddie became champ. Sloppy brawlers get eaten alive by Conor.
Aldo lasted 13 seconds, not enough time to really see how he'd fare against an experienced striker like Aldo. Holloway picked Aldo apart twice and beautifully destroyed him, that's more impressive

Back