• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP TUF 28 Finale: RDA vs. Usman PBP Discussion - 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Remember that period when RDA seemed to literally have superhuman strength and stamina? Where'd that guy go? Hmmm...
It went to the same place as JDS and Ubereems physique. That RDA who assaulted pettis would beat most people under 170 today, 25 minutes of pure pressure, it was supernatural.

Both he and Colby make for interesting opponents for Woodley in the sense that Woodley does not have the workrate to beat either of them by decision but has the wrestling to negate their best assets and the power to potentially get them out of there.

Woodley's power slows down other fighter's workrates.

I think Woodley wrecks this guy easily.

Booooorinnnng, boooringgg! Yeah, it gets the job done but still fucking boring.

black power baby. USMAN SEXY AND STRONG
008_Kamaru_Usman.0.0.jpg

I have no idea what RDAs game plan was. It was shit

WW division is weak. Woodley sleeps both these guys. Colby too

Less boring than usual, but still pretty dull. RDA should drop back down to 155, or take time off and hope 165 is made.

I rag on Useman but he owned RDA i'll eat that humble pie

Fight went exactly as everyone assumed, which is why I disliked it. The only thing I learned from this fight is that Usman can fight five hard rounds. Other than that, meh.

Can we just do Colby vs Usman and eliminate a boring fighter

On a side note, is blood sport on Netflix? Anyone know lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightwing_Kavan1
Back