PBP TUF 28 Finale: RDA vs. Usman PBP Discussion - 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

That was the 4th card in a row that I didn't really enjoy capped off with a fighter I like losing in the main event. Shit sucks.

Shout out to the judge who found 2 rounds to give to RDA

Dude must've been even more doped out than Joe Rogan.
I mean, I'm halfway through a bottle of whisky and I still can't find 2 rounds for RDA.

Can someone please give fighters a crash course in how to market themselves? These post fight interviews are so rinse and repeat at this point.

I’m ready for Funky Askren to show these guys like Colby and Usman who think they can wrestle, what wrestling is actually about.

Usman X Colby would have been an interesting fight

The UFC not matching up new contenders annoys me

Rafael... another fighter that would succeed in a 165 division...

wow u must obviously find fights with wrestling boring
Limited skill set yet he dominated Rafael standing, took him down and had better control. Usman smashed him, put a beating on.
Poor RDA this was pretty much a repeat of the Colby fight. RDA has an champion tough heart

Love guys with good wrestling: Khabib, Colby, DC, etc.

However there’s a huge difference between a blanket with low output like Usman who’s skillset is stagnant and hasn’t developed since the beginning of his UFC career and REAL wrestlers like the guys I named.

If anything Usman did nothing but pick up Cobys scraps like he’s been doing for the parar couple fights(Maia and RDA) It was Colby who made RDA question his participation at WW.

RDA pretty much fought with his back to the fence allowing Usman easy entry for TDs and ACCEPTED his position on bottom. His mental fortitude has always been questioned but he’s flat out BROKEN at WW. Colby broke this poor filthy animal.

God Damnit I didn't know this was today.

Opened Facebook and there on the feed it says Usman dominates his way to victory

Sigh, was looking forward to watching this tomorrow

He does have power, RDA was visibly damaged. Not evrey punch is suppose to be thrown with 100% power. RDA has a great chin, he didn't even get dropped when he fought Alvarez
He looked like he was hitting RDA pretty hard to me, even landed some nasty elbows. I was surprised that RDA never even looked hurt, just cut and tired. We've seen him KO'd and wobbled by several smaller guys.

We know Tyron has frightening power. I don't think he currently has any threats at WW in the UFC.

At least Khabib knows he's going to dominate guys with bad wrestling and then tries to finish them.

Usman is just boring af.

Back