PBP UFC Fight Night 142: dos Santos vs. Tuivasa - PBP Discussion - 7pm ET/4pm PT/12am UK

Aussies got exposed tonight.

Crute has a good future in the UFC though.

Crappy stoppage. The guy was still fighting and not even close to being fnished. Fuck Herb Dean , get yamasaki.

WTF Herb early stoppage. He needed a beating

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

young buck lost what was supposed to be an easy win for him.

Bad night for the Aussies. Their two best up and comers taken out by over the hill Brazilians in fights that were supposed to elevate them.

War Cigano! Still some nasty hands. And smart about circling out and not getting trapped against the cage. Took a little pressure at the start of that round but got a good finish.

if all you can do when you're mounted is throw little punches back up in the air, you're done... especially when 3 punches land unanswered and your head is bobbing up and down.

Good stoppage. Glad to see JDS get the win.
Agreed, after seeing the replay, Herb made the right call.

i usually hate on herb but from that replay it actually looked pretty good. lol
Yeah he wasn’t attempting to escape mount. He was just throwing from bottom so was only going to get ko’d anyway

That was a really fun fight! JDS is the man hahhaha, and war Shogun!!

I'm glad JDS won, but Tai was defending. Not a good stoppage.
He was trying to hit JDS from the bottom... while mounted lol it was going to be a continuous barrage of hammerfists from JDS. He was done

That right by JDS, pin point.

Tuivasa looked good - if had a been more patient and continued working that leg damage, I think he would have got JDS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back