grimballer

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
It would make no sense for a guy who got kd twice to win the fight

They should run it again n look to finish the fight instead of point fighting

Nah, if you have a 10 point must system, you have to follow it. Why would you randomly change the definition of scoring

How is it fair? Wilder had 2 successful moments in the fight

I didn't like a split. But watching a man rise from the grave like Tyson was something else. WWE undertaker shit right there.

Yeah it would because he outboxed him the whole fight. Besides the knockdowns it wasn't close. Fury is that much better than Wilder

wilder won 2 rounds out of 12. even if they were 10/8 rounds it is still not enough to win or draw

No, there are rules used to judge fights. They need to be followed or there is no orderly way to decide a fight. You score a fight round per round in accordance with the judging criteria and tally the results at the end. That's it, that's the way it works.

I didn't like a split. But watching a man rise from the grave like Tyson was something else. WWE undertaker shit right there.
Fury's cardio was super impressive that man was gifted with some next level genetics. If he developed ko power he would be an unstoppable force.

I dont know another current fighter that gets up from that. Got flush bombed twice in a second by hardest hitter in boxing n gets up. Fury has a incredible heart.

Are you outta your mind?! lol

2 haymakers versus an entire fight getting schooled is not a fair outcome lol Fury got absolutely robbed.

This is clearly rigged so they could have a rematch due to the contraversy. If that fight is called fairly, Fury won like 9-10 of the 12 rounds and a fairly one-sided fight would not get run back but Joshua is a b*tch so they need to make another money making fight.

As aside that was the most unreal thing I've seen in Fury rising from the grave. The man's eyes rolled back, he snapped to consciousness and somehow stood up and fought -- crazy!

36 minutes of fighting though Tyson won. Tyson got up he deserved the win for just that.

Yeah it would because he outboxed him the whole fight. Besides the knockdowns it wasn't close. Fury is that much better than Wilder

N by “outboxed” you mean he edged out rounds that could go either way

The fans lost the excitement of seeing who was going to lose their undefeated status a big part of the whole match, ruined it with a split decision lol

Wow, so many people don't even understand the points system yet are commenting on a boxing forum.

Incredible.

See? The perfect outcome.

Now no one can be discredited.

The end.

It would make no sense for a guy to get outboxed for the entire fight and win

giphy.gif

p>

Yeah you can’t do that. Fury probably won 9-10 rounds on a reasonable scorecard. Shit happens though. Not the worst decision I’ve ever seen. At least they didn’t give Wilder the win.

Back