2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Does the sig bet @waiguoren lost to Jackie run out before this election is over? If not, I don't think you can count on his vote either way.

@Greoric

@oleDirtyBast4rd

@lifelessheap

@Stoic1

@floivanus

@LogicalInsanity

@RockstarChris

@JamesRussler

@Jackie Blue

@snakedafunky

If I've tagged you it's because I can see you have some chance to do the right thing.

Ask yourself this. Do you want to be known as someone associated with tattle tales? A group of people like @Fawlty and @luckyshot who actively support purposefully ratting to mods to get people banned?

Vote @Cubo de Sangre and get rid of these rat grooming gangs that are plaguing the War Room!

Dude, Im guessing he blocked you.... But Trotsky did the basic decent thing both times and ensured the girl was safe. That's way, way better than what the other guy did.

Let it go with trotsky, he's a commie but he isn't a coward

You roofie my girl or any woman I'm with at a party you're getting your ass kicked. Any sane man would do this. Also you'll notice he won't comment on if he called the cops. And now he has me on ignore because the truth hurts.

@glenwo2

@ChillBroBaggins

@Dr. Shoemaker

@N13

@Captain Davis

@Limbo Pete

@ocean size

@Sohei

@Contra-dictator

@franklinstower

If I've tagged you it's because I can see you have some chance to do the right thing.

Ask yourself this. Do you want to be known as someone associated with tattle tales? A group of people like @Fawlty and @luckyshot who actively support purposefully ratting to mods to get people banned?

Vote @Cubo de Sangre and get rid of these rat grooming gangs that are plaguing the War Room!

@Kafir-kun

@Gregolian

@A.C.

@MusterX

@Neph

@Dolomite

@jlagman

@Lead

@HockeyBjj

@AgonyandIrony

@Warlord Palis , I am glad you are here.

Can you please insult my mother, wife, and children, so I can put on an epic display of not giving a fuck?

Last edited:
@Clippy I revoke mine own vote to thee, did betray me thee has't f'r not showing thy true col'rs. F'r leftist scum i shalt not vote and may thy supp'rt f'r those folk p'rish and wilt. Never ever again invoke my name.

May hell take thee

Intermittent o-failure?

@usmctanker242

@senri

@Devout Pessimist

@TheComebackKid

@Amerikuracana

@loyalyolayal

@JonesBones

@Rygu

@Rod1

@Hit-N-Run

Just replied. And you saw the original post by me where I said where it happened, since it's in your signature, you hapless troll.

Somebody spiked my slurpy what should I do?

Also I´m here to say the Lucky has violated the rules of this election as Fawlter has sent unsolicited SPAM to ask for votes! Thats outrageous IMPEACH this ticket.

@Lord_Impaler

@MicroBrew

@TheTimeIsNotNow

@uppercutbus

@ToxicShocker

@Headkicktoleg

@Joe

@Anung Un Rama

@TheHigherPower

@MadSquabbles500

Come on buddy, don't let me down. You've literally never ignored one of my requests for abuse before, and you are going to start now?

Maybe there's something about the big island that makes people stay up all night talking about ghb? Very weird derail to wake up to. It's not very fun!

Looking good, @luckyshot @Clippy, let's take it home

Sv9Ham2.png

@Seaside

@HIMBOB

@Son of Jamin

@TheGreatA

@TidWell

@HunterSdVa29

@WhitebeltXL

@BangersAndSmash

@no fat chicks

@oldshadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaw44
Back