2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never reported or even blocked anyone on here. I dont see the point. I think if you dont like a poster or what he/she has to say, just reply back, no need to report them to a MOD. I dunno, I think there is a proper way of engaging trolls on here and its part of the fun imo.

@SmilinDesperado
@Starman
@sub_thug
@Supereem
@superking
@superpunch
@SRN
@deadshot138
@Sara
@MikeMcMann

If I've tagged you it's because I can see you have some chance to do the right thing.

Ask yourself this. Do you want to be known as someone associated with tattle tales? A group of people like @Fawlty and @luckyshot who actively support purposefully ratting to mods to get people banned?

Vote @Cubo de Sangre and get rid of these rat grooming gangs that are plaguing the War Room!

cuckyshot is now trailing behind my posts trying to save face because he knows it's true and it's going to hurt him being known as a grown ass man who tattle tales, sad!

Don't like forum snitches, so had I had that information prior and IF it is true it might have changed my vote. that said I did already vote and voted for them as they were the only ones that reached out and worked it for my vote, and I don't see that you can change your vote.

SO I guess my vote stands.

I don't fear much... except for this:

Lol. Good job! I've been revealed! War Room posters, note the beautiful hair!

Reminds me of:

Don't like forum snitches, so had I had that information prior and IF it is true it might have changed my vote. that said I did already vote and voted for them as they were the only ones that reached out and worked it for my vote, and I don't see that you can change your vote.
Thank you for your vote.

I am not a snitch.

The information you read is a part of a campaign to tie me to the actions of another poster. It's as genuine as the video quoted above (and from the same guy who made it).

Now...what...what am I looking at here?
The best post @Warlord Palis has made in some time.

Last edited:
Nah Cubo and Lucky were in a dead heat in the last round. I like and respect Cubo and I think he'd be a entirely decent President but the campaign being run on his behalf right now is truly awful. Name calling, distortions of the truth and outright lies tend to drive voters away. It is only out of respect for Cubo that I am giving him the opportunity to get back in here and clean up this mess perpetrated on his behalf before voting Lucky, who I feel is being grossly mischaracterized by some as a snitching radical leftist, which is absurd.
Like I said, we've got votes going the other way because of that misrepresentation. Voting for lucky is offsetting those misinformed votes and making it a fairer race.

SO I guess my vote stands.

FWIW, it's not true.

And this goes to the point made in the last thread. Cubo can't claim the high road when Palis is one of his handlers. Either run a high-minded campaign focused on issues like Lucky or try to be Palis Jr. Can't do both.

I will say I've probably made 4 reports in over a decade. A couple were for hardcore racism, not like saying black people commit more crime but full on dehumanizing language and talks of extermination type shit. The others were for people making a bunch of stupid and inflammatory posts only to admit they're just trolling for a reaction, you silence one voice with a ban but that kind of derailing silences everyone. It's also one thing if you commit to the troll job, but if you're going to just straight admit to it then I can't pretend you're being honest.

Last edited:
GNN Reports: Cubo falters early after dirty politicking jades voters; remains slight favorite to win race

penguin-bad-hair-341.jpg

Barely twelve hours in the final round of the POTWR election and there has already been substantial drama. Luckyshot has pulled out to a surprising 23-vote lead, currently besting race-long front runner Cubo de Sangre by a tally of 89-66. While de Sangre has made a habit of slow starts in both of the previous rounds of voting as well, there may be reason for concern this time around, as voters who identify as "moderate" have expressed disgust with his recent campaign decisions, including spreading lies about both his opponents and constitutents and, perhaps most notably, aligning himself with unsavory characters like Palis, Sketch, and SBJJ. While de Sangre had come under fire previously for his chumminess with characters like SBJJ, a poster arguably defined more by his dim wits and poor social tact than necessarily his bad intentions, it was not until recently that Cubo actively supported the brain cell-diminishing campaign activity of bona fide shit posters Palis and Sketch. The emergence of Sketch and Palis as leading de Sangre surrogates granted a gaping insight into just how badly Cubo's campaign had degenerated and to what depths it would stoop.

"I originally thought he was a reasonable moderate," one poster was quoted as saying, "but Sketch and Palis are two of the worst posters in the history of the War Room and the fact that he refuses to disavow them is like if Donald Trump refused to disavow Jared Fogle and John Wayne Gacy."

However, GNN polling still projects Cubo to return to his deep bag of voters and pull out a squeaker. We currently give Cubo a 52% chance to win, versus 48% for luckyshot.

Last edited:
I've never reported or even blocked anyone on here. I dont see the point. I think if you dont like a poster or what he/she has to say, just reply back, no need to report them to a MOD. I dunno, I think there is a proper way of engaging trolls on here and its part of the fun imo.
Me neither.

sticks and stones, mate, sticks and stones

Turns out it was Aaron Sorkin. Ha. I thought it was just some random TV writer that they pissed off.

Capture.png

LMOA that episode of the WW is hysterical LOL at it that site

No, Cubo is actually cool. He’s chill.
The other guy is kind of autistic TBH. Very sad.
Without autism you wouldn't have all those precious memes you love so much you ingrate.

Like I said, we've got votes going the other way because of that misrepresentation. Voting for lucky is offsetting those misinformed votes and making it a fairer race.

@Final Rehab

I would just ask that you go a few pages back, this is not just being done on Cubo's behalf, he is doing it himself. Outright telling lies about Trotsky's and other's actions.

@Trotsky

Lol. Good job! I've been revealed! War Room posters, note the beautiful hair!

Reminds me of:

Thank you for your vote.

I am not a snitch.

The information you read is a part of a campaign to tie me to the actions of another poster. It's as genuine as the video quoted above (and from the same guy who made it).

The best post @Warlord Palis has made in some time.

Umm no, you were VP of a publicly known tattle tale. You openly supported that crook and I have reasons to believe that you and a slew of other limpwrist doofus have a private thread together detailing ways to ban people and cheer on one another when a poster is banned.

<LikeReally5>

FWIW, it's not true.

And this goes to the point made in the last thread. Cubo can't claim the high road when Palis is one of his handlers. Either run a high-minded campaign focused on issues like Lucky or try to be Palis Jr. Can't do both.
You lost to me, BADLY, how does your ego feel that I became President of your life and you didn't?

This is GNN

POTWR-Fianl-152.png

luckyshot maintains lead!!!!!

@Lead

Umm no, you were VP of a publicly known tattle tale. You openly supported that crook and I have reasons to believe that you and a slew of other limpwrist doofus have a private thread together detailing ways to ban people and cheer on one another when a poster is banned.
Unless you are a mod, there is no way "to ban people."

And if Homer had "teh ban power" why did he ban himself, lol?

Back away from the conspiracy theories, friend.

Last edited:
@leto1776
@Letssnuggle
@lfd0311
@lilelvis
@KnightTemplar
@kahiljabroni
@KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
@KeepItRealist
@Juventud
@jrams

If I've tagged you it's because I can see you have some chance to do the right thing.

Ask yourself this. Do you want to be known as someone associated with tattle tales? A group of people like @Fawlty and @luckyshot who actively support purposefully ratting to mods to get people banned?

Vote @Cubo de Sangre and get rid of these rat grooming gangs that are plaguing the War Room!

cuckyshot is now trailing behind my posts trying to save face because he knows it's true and it's going to hurt him being known as a grown ass man who tattle tales, sad!

@Gandhi
@Bald1
@irish_thug
@JDragon

I think you might remember my political leanings and my style.

I am coming to you, as reputable posters, to ask you who you would vote for in my case, given what you know of me.

If you don't feel like it or don't remember me do feel free to tell me to fuck off, I will respect that.

Thanks.

Let Cubo speak!

@Cubo de Sangre here is your chance don´t allow Palis to speak in your name, he is no better than Faltwy.

Palis isn't on the ticket so not sure why you compare him to the other side's VP.

Yeah, kind of a dealbreaker for me.

I wonder what @Cubo de Sangre position on that endorsement is.

If you care more about who's voting for me than you do my platform that's a shame. But your clearly not alone.

Nah Cubo and Lucky were in a dead heat in the last round. I like and respect Cubo and I think he'd be a entirely decent President but the campaign being run on his behalf right now is truly awful. Name calling, distortions of the truth and outright lies tend to drive voters away. It is only out of respect for Cubo that I am giving him the opportunity to get back in here and clean up this mess perpetrated on his behalf before voting Lucky, who I feel is being grossly mischaracterized by some as a snitching radical leftist, which is absurd.

If you think the mis-characterizations are one-sided then I don't know what to tell you. My platform is my platform. If you like it then vote Cubo. If not then don't. The platform is the only reason I'm here. Running for President just to be President has never interested me. Representing bi-partisanship is where I stand. If you're going to let your disagreements with other posters turn you away from that then all I can say is that's a shame.

As for what you're seeing in the election, it's designed to be a spectacle. That's what makes it entertaining. I've been giving out likes to people ripping on me and tearing me down in every thread. This process doesn't represent what comes next if elected.

Cheers to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back