It's going to be a crazy week for kickbox guys! Don't miss it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea what time of day the events start? I find it very easy to find the dates of Kickboxing cards, but finding the time is always a pain. Even if it's the local time of where the event is being held, I can at least use it to find what time it starts where I live. I've missed tons of cards by accidentally sleeping in or just simply not being on Sherdog at the time of the live event to know to tune in haha

Any idea what time of day the events start? I find it very easy to find the dates of Kickboxing cards, but finding the time is always a pain. Even if it's the local time of where the event is being held, I can at least use it to find what time it starts where I live. I've missed tons of cards by accidentally sleeping in or just simply not being on Sherdog at the time of the live event to know to tune in haha

The K-1 card starts at either 1 pm or 3 pm December 8 Japan time. That translates to 10 pm Friday December 7 Pacific time and 12 am December 8 Pacific time. I think 1 pm is when doors open and fights start at 3 pm.

There's also a Rebels event going on in Tokyo on Wednesday.

Last edited:
The K-1 card starts at either 1 pm or 3 pm December 8 Japan time. That translates to 10 pm Friday December 7 Pacific time and 12 am December 8 Pacific time. I think 1 pm is when doors open and fights start at 3 pm.

There's also a Rebels event going on in Tokyo on Wednesday.

Thank you!

Well done, Perfect Kickboxing!

I find it very convinient indeed. All info and dates in one spot. Do you get paid for being such a dick all the time?
Snubnoze does that for years, and strangely people are applauding him and supporting his actions. I don"t want him out, I also (just) want him civilized.

Is anyone aware of ways to buy a K-1 event? I'd happily pay, but I never see it come up on any streaming services

Snubnoze does that for years, and strangely people are applauding him and supporting his actions. I don"t want him out, I also (just) want him civilized.
But you applauded it LOL. So did Perfect Kickboxing.

Perfect Kickboxing is to Perfect Kickboxing what Broadcast is to Romania. I can't not comment...

But you applauded it LOL. So did Perfect Kickboxing.

Perfect Kickboxing is to Perfect Kickboxing what Broadcast is to Romania. I can't not comment...
that's a stretch

Out of all those cards I'm somehow most excited about the One Championship card.

I appreciate you posting this info here @PERFECT KICKBOXING but next time, please post some info IN the thread. This is not an advertising forum to get clicks. Otherwise it’s just spam and you might get reported for it

I appreciate you posting this info here @PERFECT KICKBOXING but next time, please post some info IN the thread. This is not an advertising forum to get clicks. Otherwise it’s just spam and you might get reported for it

Sorry, but your reply is just bluntly stupid just like Snubnoze707 replies. Not going to even explain why and even insulted by this.

Sorry, but your reply is just bluntly stupid just like Snubnoze707 replies. Not going to even explain why and even insulted by this.
Ok i wasn't even trying to insult you but whatever, go ahead and read the forum rules

[*]Advertising: Posting or private messaging to sell, buy, or trade products or services, links to auctions, affiliate links, links to promote personal or commercial websites, blogs, other forums and so forth is not allowed anywhere without explicit permission.

If you want to create a discussion, provide some content not just some links.

Ya really that's the only reason I'm mocking dude. You can provide links for your site but don't make the reader dependent on having to click them to figure out the subject. At least provide some details of the events to discuss HERE in the subject, along with the links. Otherwise it can be considered spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back