CAPTAIN MARVEL v.2 (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps if you check out the existing 1500 post thread, you'd get an idea?

......but no.

I'm about as excited as Brie Larsen sounds when she is "acting."

I'll watch anything Marvel puts out because they're consistently good.

Is she the female Capt America? What are her powers? She reminds me of The Phoenix

Nothing in the two trailers have excited me so far. I'll download it when it comes out because I'm an MCU fan and it's all connected, but this is Black Panther like mehhh to me.

Nothing in the two trailers have excited me so far. I'll download it when it comes out because I'm an MCU fan and it's all connected, but this is Black Panther like mehhh to me.

If you don't like Black Panther, you're racist!

I'll watch anything Marvel puts out because they're consistently good.

Is she the female Capt America? What are her powers? She reminds me of The Phoenix

Shes got essentially god like powers, thus why Fury carries around a fu*king emergency pager just to contact her.

I'll probably look up the plot on Wikipedia later on so I know the connection it has to Infinity War. The third trailer better be goddamn amazing for me to change my mind

Shes got essentially god like powers, thus why Fury carries around a fu*king emergency pager just to contact her.
Which is funny because in the comics, Thor, Doctor Strange and even The Hulk are more powerful than her.

I'll probably look up the plot on Wikipedia later on so I know the connection it has to Infinity War. The third trailer better be goddamn amazing for me to change my mind

<{Heymansnicker}>

tommy....how you going to pay for it when all your lazy ass does is sherdog all day and wait for me to summon you?

yasmb....and eadf

Which is funny because in the comics, Thor, Doctor Strange and even The Hulk are more powerful than her.

Your mother's sucking power is stronger than all of them combined. golf ball through a garden hose suction super power tommy
<{Heymansnicker}>

yasmb

I've had a prolonged and painful erection since it was first announced so make of that what you will.

Pardon my ignorance, but why does he wait until literally the last second to call her if she's so powerful?

I don’t even know who Captain Marvel is, what powers he has, who he fights, how he fits into the Marvel Universe, etc.

So of course I’m excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back