Why do people keep saying Max doesn't look right again?

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Im seeing people responding like "max looks off" or he sounds odd again yet after watching the pre fight presser he looks and sounds great..... Sounds like he is full of energy....I feel like people just havent seen or heard max talk before because he for sure looks and sounds a bit different, same thing with diaz bro's but its all normal.

Here is the presser, max gets asked the first question at 13:30 and he sounds great and not sleepy or anything else.

Forget all that hows the mullet on the reporter at 13:25

His speech is better but his right eye looks off ..

I don't see it either, he's always had a way about him that makes him seem a bit "off"

Because of this resemblance.

tenor.gif

Because they are going for Ortega and need something to justify picking him…

Yeah I came in thinking Ortega was some sort of lock cause of 'how punch drunk' Holloway is. Didn't recognize any of it in the presser either. Hope the betting line does away so money can be made

Something seems off about him, something about the way he delivers the message, he seems tired maybe. Maybe not as much as last time, but he kept repeating the line "10th island" over and over again like he had nothing else to say. It's good line the first couple of times, but it gets old.

He’s always sounded a little off, but it’s much worse now. In every interview I’ve watched him since his last fight he sounds like he can’t think of words or has a hard time saying them. I love watching the guy fight, but he should have retired.

Im seeing people responding like "max looks off" or he sounds odd again yet after watching the pre fight presser he looks and sounds great..... Sounds like he is full of energy....I feel like people just havent seen or heard max talk before because he for sure looks and sounds a bit different, same thing with diaz bro's but its all normal.

Here is the presser, max gets asked the first question at 13:30 and he sounds great and not sleepy or anything else.

he soudns ok but looks awful. this better be his last fight at 145.

Something seems off about him, something about the way he delivers the message, he seems tired maybe. Maybe not as much as last time, but he kept repeating the line "10th island" over and over again like he had nothing else to say. It's good line the first couple of times, but it gets old.

So a good line getting old is evidence (in your opinion) of what? I think that supports the argument that this is much ado about nothing like TS said.

Sounded f’ed up during that Canada interview but seemed fine today during the presser

he soudns ok but looks awful. this better be his last fight at 145.

How does he look awful? Imo he looks great at this presser.... Looks to have energy, good spirits, speech is fine and he looks good....Not sure what justifies "he looks awful" for you on fight week, i sure hope ur not comparing like out of camp Max with fight week Max.... Or some picture 3 years ago... He looks great.

Sounded f’ed up during that Canada interview but seemed fine today during the presser
If his speaking ability varies day to day its not brain damage. Brain damage is permanent. Probably just hasnt had a coffee yet

Because he has Zoolander syndrome.

He can only look left.

Back