Highest-Paid YouTubers for 2018: 7-Year-Old Ryan Tops the Forbes List with $22 million a year

Highest-Paid YouTubers for 2018: 7-Year-Old Ryan Tops the Forbes List with $22 million a year.

How exactly do people make money on YouTube? You post a video and people watch it. How is money made from that? Sponsorship?

…ok, here it is.

Get your channel ready to earn:

Step 1: Enable your channel for monetization.

Step 2: Connect your YouTube channel to an AdSense account in order to earn money and get paid for your monetized videos.

Step 3: Take a minute to get to know the kinds of videos you can monetize and the different ad formats.

A 7 year old that plays with toys on YouTube makes $22 million a year.

<{MindBrown}>

I dont want to believe this is true.
The world is fucked up.

Fuck Ryan and his toy reviews. My now 5 yr old used to love watching his YT vids until he decided playing with my old he-man and legos were more fun. Ryan's parents making that ASilva money tho...

Fuck Ryan and his toy reviews. My now 5 yr old used to love watching his YT vids until he decided playing with my old he-man and legos were more fun. Ryan's parents making that ASilva money tho...
lol with the amount of scratch that little brat is making they could hire AS to be one of his toys

Who the fuck is watching these videos? Either children make up a huge amount of YouTube viewers, or there's something else at 'play' here.

to be fair its probably mixed in with all the "Elsa Gate" bs so its a bunch of sickos watching this poor kid on video smh

lol with the amount of scratch that little brat is making they could hire AS to be one of his toys

Like that Movie the Toy with Richard Pryor
81cZOXodsOL._SY445_.jpg

I want to kill myself when I see this (and take everybody with me)

Little kids are probubaly the biggest yt viewers there are.

You see them glued to thier iPads of thier parents phones non stop.

My son watches a bit but I limit how much he watches.

He watches Ryan’s toy time some but he watches kid city and turbo toy time more.

Wow at Markiplier being so popular now. Used to watch him some and his choice of games and vids got weird af and stopped.

I guess that how he got the big jump with the weird shit??

My 5 year old wants his own youtube channel. Every time he shows me something he tells me to like and subscribe. He even puts the icons into his drawings.

out of that list in the OP, i only know the dude perfect channel. The paul brothers i know because of sherdog.

Ok thats it,im quitting my job and will start playing with toys and dumping that shit in youtube

If a 7 year old can do it so can me.

Back