Khabib advice to female fighters:

lol, I HIGHLY doubt that.
And I'd actually would like to give him benefit of doubt, but pretty much all signs point to the contrary.
Human psychology. Im way not fucking expert, but imagine the crowd dont making a noise and applauding the female reporter. I strongly believe khabib answer would be alot, alot different.
He is a traditional proud Muslim, he hears People applaud a female that is making a question to him as she have already won something against him... its very foreseeing that he would try to say something to get more applause and stand above the woman.

Society was way more healthier when each gender played their roles. The world has already gone mad but the western world will realise when it’s too late. Nature made us different, the rockefellers and their allies funded “women’s liberation” for their own agendas. Rather than embrace their femininity western women are taught and raised and inferior men. Equal, but different.

Khabib = Alpha
Tyson Fury = Alpha

Real men say it like it is and fight to the death!

Bless both these guys! It's great seeing real men stand out among a generation of Estrogen filled wimps!

lol..Tyson Fury? That mentally ill coke head who had an emotional breakdown is an Alpha?

Khabib..is a choad who can't even shake a womans hand...such an alpha.

Pay attention boy...real men say it like it really is.

Society was way more healthier when each gender played their roles. The world has already gone mad but the western world will realise when it’s too late. Nature made us different, the rockefellers and their allies funded “women’s liberation” for their own agendas. Rather than embrace their femininity western women are taught and raised and inferior men. Equal, but different.

Please explain in what ways society was "healthier", and what you mean by "too late".

ZestyUnrealisticAdder-small.gif

I'm going to Hell, but I kinda LIKE that advice
It's just amazing....
Blind followers grant tons of likes post posts like this?????

lol What did Khabib say after 'finish your husband'? I heard smesh him really bad or something.

Completely agree, he cares about their wellbeing. Women are biologically fragile and shouldn’t be anywhere near a full contact sport with the same rules as men.

Gotta love Khabib for triggering SJW soyboys, keep them coming.

So much so that they must not leave their house.

Well, yes nature made us different, the question is if we are so different that women can't leave the kitchen because they are so "fragile".....

Based and redpilled Khalabeeb knows nobody wants to see WMMA.

But seriously though, its interesting how people compartmentalize him as a fighting personality and ignore all the terrible and backwards beliefs he holds (and company he keeps), its like a cult of personality, US fans think hes this down to earth guy with broken english who hangs out with DC, when really outside of fight week he's back in eastern europe hanging with dictators.

So what? Let the guy hang with dictators and make kitchen jokes. I like him, and I like his fighting.

lol..Tyson Fury? That mentally ill coke head who had an emotional breakdown is an Alpha?

Khabib..is a choad who can't even shake a womans hand...such an alpha.

Pay attention boy...real men say it like it really is.

Did you not see what Fury has been through?

Came through mental illness

Lost 10 stone

Climbed off the canvas in the last round against a monster puncher.

You sir, are an idiot if you don't think that's a real man!

Human psychology. Im way not fucking expert, but imagine the crowd dont making a noise and applauding the female reporter. I strongly believe khabib answer would be alot, alot different.
He is a traditional proud Muslim, he hears People applaud a female that is making a question to him as she have already won something against him... its very foreseeing that he would try to say something to get more applause and stand above the woman.
So you think he considered himself to be in some sort of competition for the audience's attention with that female reporter(?)?
If so, still kind of a low blow way to "win" imo.

Anyway, that still leaves the question why you feel so sure, that Khabib "has nothing against woman fighting".
I mean from his background alone it seems much more likely that he's rather against it, don't you think?

Did you not see what Fury has been through?

Came through mental illness

Lost 10 stone

Climbed off the canvas in the last round against a monster puncher.

You sir, are an idiot if you don't think that's a real man!

All right fine he's an Alpah Doge...Kabob is still a choad though.

Look at the statistics, women from the east are more satisfied with their life than western ones.

This is what happens when western women got brainwashed by toxic feminism and chose to become independent in their 20s, not wanting to have a family then ending up being single forever because they’re undesirable by the time they reach their 30s which leads to depression etc.

No you degenerate no logic is allowed here, it’s obviouslt because we “fear strong women” according to some jerk off poster a few posts before yours. Like it doesn’t take a strong woman to raise a family day in and day out? Of course it does, but les not forget we fear strong women

<Prem973>

Back