2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tufts,

I had no intention of responding to your first post in this thread because that read as someone venting her feelings and supporting her husband-- as you certainly have the right to do. I need to respond to this last post, though, because I think it gives a fairly a one-sided characterization.

From what I understand @Cubo de Sangre and @Fawlty have been involved an ongoing "flame war" for some time. I have been told that during this period, Cubo has commented and cheered on when Fawlty was being made fun of for being divorced, for details about a doxxed picture of him, and-- most recently-- when he was legitimately upset about his dog's death. Unfortunately, these negative feelings spilled over in the PotWR campaign. All through the early round, Cubo and Fawlty were sniping at each other, and this sniping continued in the backstage Presidential candidates' PM.

In this context, I don't think anyone gets to fly too far off the handle about a single comment that they find rude/ offensive, whatever-- especially if it is a fictional comment about someone's appearance.

What I chose to bring up in my speech this round was not the comment, but Cubo's reaction to it-- which was spending most of the last two rounds slamming me for not throwing Fawlty off my ticket. That's the over-reaction I am referring to.

This is my perspective on the whole affair. I don't personally get involved in flame wars because I think they are stupid.

Happy Holidays,
luckyshot

P.S. This is all I'm going to say on this; I agree with the posters commenting that this thread has gotten too serious.

How can you be surprised lucky?

You have surrounded yourself with the passive aggressive scum of the war room.

Why are you surprised you ended up covered in their mud?

You have done the equivalent of a right leaning poster creating a campaign team of Cint, and reanimated Reagan.

I got to say, after looking at Lucky's voter list, with the exception of about 5 names, it is a list of never heard of you, and shit posters.
Then I'm sure you voted for Cubo, where all the people you've heard of voted.

Because I could, apparently. Picked the original name because I had to pick something. Then couldn't change it until recently. Once the opportunity became available I had time to really ponder and pick something I would be happy with. Besides, it lends itself to all sorts of shtick the old one didn't.

th
Spinal-Tap-2.gif

LOL@this thread
tumblr_lzwth8lKGI1r06r2oo1_400.gif

Went team Cubo. I got messaged about it twice already. There campaigning hard for him.

I've e-known Cubo for a long time.

Good chap, happy to vote for him.

This shit is serious! We can´t have people who systematically report Shertards winning an election. Just notice how @luckyshot dodges the question, he was accused of reporting users for no reason and in his ticket he has Falwty who is a famous sherdog snitch.

Damn, I can't believe how serious this thing has become.
I, for one, much preferred the first one (when Palis was elected), which was filled with legit hillarious stuff.
This, on the other hand, is becoming cringy and almost creepy.

This shit is serious! We can´t have people who systematically report Shertards winning an election. Just notice how @luckyshot dodges the question, he was accused of reporting users for no reason and in his ticket he has Falwty who is a famous sherdog snitch.
I haven't dodged the question at all. I've answered it about 15 times.

I'm not an over-reported or "snitch."

There is really nothing else to say about it.

And by the way, it is convenient that @Cubo de Sangre has peaced out of this thread, declaring himself "above the fray" of negative, partisan campaigning-- without, evidently, telling other people to stop spreading disinformation in his name. (Or, if he has told them, they certainly haven't listened.)

leo-decaprio-shoulder-shrug.gif

Last edited:
See, my vote counted for nothing, I originally voted Cubo because the name sounded good, then Ghandi sent me some messages that swayed my vote. Now I'm on the losing side.

Thanks ghandis flipflop and unluckyshot

Fucking arseholes.

I haven't dodged the question at all. I've answered it about 15 times.

I'm not an over-reported or "snitch."

There is really nothing else I can say about it.

The people demand to see your report data!

The people demand to see your report data!

lol I could be completely wrong, but somehow doubt the forum has a readily available list or pie chart of everyone's "report data."

Not that reading it would not be hilarious.

December 6th, 2018 at 10:58 p.m. - InternetHero reported Heretic BD with the following statement: "Jeffory is such a prick and his image triggers me everyday. Dub this clown."

lol I could be completely wrong, but somehow doubt the forum has a readily available list or pie chart of everyone's "report data."

Not that reading it would not be hilarious.

December 6th, 2018 at 10:58 p.m. - InternetHero reported Heretic BD with the following statement: "Jeffory is such a prick and his image triggers me everyday. Dub this clown."

I think they can figure that out, actually. I believe it all gets logged.

They definitely have the numbers readily available though. All @luckyshot has to do is consent to release them...

I have yet to see @luckyshot birth certificate and tax returns. Are we even sure he's qualified to run?!

Last edited:
Actually I missed the initial exchange when it was originally posted and only caught it a couple of days later. We hung out with @HomeCheese the day it was posted, and when our friend was about to bring it up, @Cubo de Sangre changed the topic and directed the conversation away from the election. So he actually did the opposite of what @Jack V Savage is accusing him of doing. He went out of his way to keep me from seeing it. it was only when I realized I had missed some posts, that I went back and looked and then brought it up to him. That was when the fight started behind the scenes. Ask those guys when Cubo brought it up to them if you don't believe me.

Just to be clear:
1. To mimic @Gutter Chris i do what i want when i want and I read what I wand and I post when I want and nobody tells me what to do so nobody showed me anything i saw it with my very own with my very own eyes on my very own laptop after Cubo tried to keep me from seeing it so it wouldn't upset me.
2. It wasn't a joke. It was a nasty comment directed at someone the poster made clear he did not like and written to someone who is a nice guy on the forum. But hey, say I give him the benefit of the doubt and it was a (bad) yo mamma joke, once Cubo said it was offensive, at no point was an apology given. Instead @Fawlty doubled down and then @luckyshot chose to make it public by putting it in his most recent speech.
3. I only reacted after the ugliness over drugging women and not reporting it came up in the round of 4. Between that, the vile comments about my friend waiting for my husband to die so he could slide it up my ass, and the fact that the potential VP of the Sherdog left (Democrats being the party I support in real life) has the avatar that he has, I felt real concern over what appears to be a lot of misogyny from a group of people that should be held at a higher standard than what I am seeing here.
4. If I was going to get upset about one single thing and post, I would have said something about Jack repeatedly telling my husband to log off and kill himself. Your behavior is not what I expect from a person who claims to be liberal. In my world, liberals care about people.
5. Since everyone keeps harping on me being upset at being called unattractive, this is how I feel about what u boyz think of my appearance:

giphy.gif

Isn’t it true that when my husband found out your wife likes spam, he insisted on sending her a care package with spam flavoured Mac nuts and local Hawaiian honey?

Hello Mrs Cubo. It is nice to meet you. Try not to let these fools get ya down they have empty lives , no gi joe collections no love of their lives to keep them company and its probably too cold where they live for fruitbats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back