***NBA Regular Season Discussion v3 : Loston Saltics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bern just got hacked... 2 FTs incoming...

Hes the 2nd greatest wing, I was just f'n with you.
Durant will likely pass Bird and Magic IMO also

4 or 5 years ago Bird Magic had an argument, especially Bird IMO, but longevity and consistency are on Lebrons side and cant be ignored. If we had a hypothetical who had the best 10 year prime argument, it's much closer

So all bigs hahahaha

Many of which shoot at least 4-5 % better
Grandmama shot in the 80s a few times
ObD1EPz.gif

Kawhi is the mvp and siakam is mip? Both guys gotta be considered

Finally , this isn't a good Spurs team, lakeshow should have dominated from the start

Gotta give it to him, lebron has that in rhythm step back 3 down pretty good

Finally , this isn't a good Spurs team, lakeshow should have dominated from the start

If they could make free throws, they would have

Keep making it harder than it needs to be.

Lakers rollin', haters boilin'.

Best team in LA like it should be. Hopefully the Cllips find a good home in SD or Seattle.

Hadn't noticed the Wizcans have dug themselves to the 9 spot in the East. Thank God the conference is so terrible. They've definitely been playing better the past 2-3 weeks. Nice to be able to play the Hawks when they have to rest everyone with injuries.

Hadn't noticed the Wizcans have dug themselves to the 9 spot in the East. Thank God the conference is so terrible. They've definitely been playing better the past 2-3 weeks. Nice to be able to play the Hawks when they have to rest everyone with injuries.

8th seed and rematch with the Raps looms.

Do you even want them to make the yoffs?

As a cHeat fan I’m all aboard the tank but unfortunately Spo is still trying to win games. Thankfully tho Spo’s effort at “coaching them up” and winning typically results in losing lol

Do you even want them to make the yoffs?

As a cHeat fan I’m all aboard the tank but unfortunately Spo is still trying to win games. Thankfully tho Spo’s effort at “coaching them up” and winning typically results in losing lol
I actually don't care either way, though it would be fun if they upset the Raps or Celtics first round. But if they're not going to commit to the tank and have a chance at a good lottery pick, might as well try to succeed. Besides, this organization is probably incapable of tanking intentionally.

I actually don't care either way, though it would be fun if they upset the Raps or Celtics first round. But if they're not going to commit to the tank and have a chance at a good lottery pick, might as well try to succeed. Besides, this organization is probably incapable of tanking intentionally.
Well as a Wiz fan at least you have hope that there’s a chance that they can get their shit together and upset a team or two in the yoffs. The Wall-Beal-Porter trio is definitely legit, and on paper should be one of the better trios in the Least, but they’re just severely underperforming for whatever reason

Upset the Celtics? What wiz gonna do get the 3rd seed lol

I know in your heart of hearts you give the wiz little to no chance of beating the raps in a 7 game series. Better off trying bucks but I don’t see that happening either. Raps just played shit tier last night and beat the sixers by 10 while shooting 25% from 3 and getting no production from Lowry. This isn’t last years raptor team and that team beat the wiz in 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back