Khabib advice to female fighters:

damn.. cant lie..
muslims have the right idea when it comes to women. they really keep them in line

damn.. cant lie..
muslims have the right idea when it comes to women. they really keep them in line
The only way a society can function. It's not just islam, this was the way it used to be in the West, also. Khabib is right on this one, and I can't stand the guy.

Imagine being so insecure that the idea of shaking a woman’s hand intimidates you. Imagine having such a small penis you need to cover up your girl so other men don’t look at her.

Lmao. Anyway, Khabib is a backward cunt, Conor got that one right.
He did say that before the ref had to get Khabib off Conor otherwise he would have been murdered. It's easy to talk smack, even for Conor. That doesn't mean Conor would have made it out of the cage alive if they were locked in there with no ref. That includes Conor cheating, holding gloves etc.... Real fighters do their talking in the cage. Khabib was the only one talking in the cage that night unless you count Conor begging for mercy as talking.

He did say that before the ref had to get Khabib off Conor otherwise he would have been murdered. It's easy to talk smack, even for Conor. That doesn't mean Conor would have made it out of the cage alive if they were locked in there with no ref. That includes Conor cheating, holding gloves etc.... Real fighters do their talking in the cage. Khabib was the only one talking in the cage that night unless you count Conor begging for mercy as talking.

Conor could have elbowed the shit out of the back of Khabib's head on every takedown. IMO that's the biggest rule favouring wrestlers in modern MMA which is why I'm surprised it's not brought up more often in those kinds of discussions. Also, the fact there are people on here supporting Khabib's statement and getting proportionately more likes than other posters is disgusting. Goddamn Sherdog, really?

So a guy from a small mountain village, raised in the Muslim faith, who earns money by beating people... Can you really expect him to be a liberal cosmopolitan intellectual with open mind on questions like women`s role in society? Come on bro.
I’m sorry, but this argument is dumb as hell. Just because he comes from a small village and is Muslim doesn’t mean he shouldn’t be called out when he says sexist shit or does dumb things.

In the Middle East, women get gang raped on the street by Muslim men and if the women report the rape to the cops, it’s the woman that gets arrested. Couple that with that fact so many Muslims are suicide bombers and it really makes you wonder what it is they worship.

Lmao

Which streets are these? Which countries?

Conor could have elbowed the shit out of the back of Khabib's head on every takedown. IMO that's the biggest rule favouring wrestlers in modern MMA which is why I'm surprised it's not brought up more often in those kinds of discussions. Also, the fact there are people on here supporting Khabib's statement and getting proportionately more likes than other posters is disgusting. Goddamn Sherdog, really?

Elbows/hits to back of the head have always been illegal.

but agreed Khabibs comments are cavemanish but I am not surprised people liked them on here. It's pathetic but whatever.

Haha obviously. However, there are several ways you can say it and be blunt but a lot more respectful.
I agree. However I don’t think being respectful of women and his opinion of their place in society is high on his priority list.

Khabib is real man and I love that advise. Expect the sjw to cry in here though

This is why Khabib is a legend. With all the popularity, most people would melt into PC liberal talking points so as to avoid controversy. Khabib remains himself and still says it how it is. Nothing wrong with women going out working etc. but women taking care of the home and raising kids, and men taking all financial burdens is what makes for a productive society. Nothing shameful in that.

This is why Khabib is a legend. With all the popularity, most people would melt into PC liberal talking points so as to avoid controversy. Khabib remains himself and still says it how it is. Nothing wrong with women going out working etc. but women taking care of the home and raising kids, and men taking all financial burdens is what makes for a productive society. Nothing shameful in that.
First of all, how is he staying himself? Since winning the belt (in which he actually started a brawl and jumped out the cage afterwards), he has been going on press tour after press tour, is refusing to fight contenders, wants big money only, wants to fight Floyd so on so forth.

Also, no, women staying home doesn't in and of itself make for a productive society.

Back