Best mma promotions outside of ufc

The_Real_Kuso

The Cali Soyboy
Banned
Reaction score
I know about bellator, rizin, cage warriors and shit like that but what are some other good ones? Thank you

The orgs. below are some of the major ones (in no order):

RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB

Since One Championship is pulling higher numbers than the UFC, in reality it's what's the best MMA organization behind One Championship?

Outside the ones you mentioned, ACA (merge between ACB and WFCA) is the best promotion talent wise.

Really enjoy ksw good pacing, good production and tons of freak show fights.

Since One Championship is pulling higher numbers than the UFC, in reality it's what's the best MMA organization behind One Championship?
You gotta chill lol. One is nowhere close to the same stratosphere as UFC.

That's fucking laughable

Did you read their finance reports?

They get massive viewers regionally but not profits.....the UFC is lightyears ahead of ONE.

Everything their CEO says can be taken with a grain of salt......ONE lies so much lol

Chatri actually held some presentation today.
uXjR4pp.jpg

yikes.

Excluding the PFL and Cage Warriors, here's by division (some of these I included because the champs have a strong tendency to end up somewhere, despite the org not getting much steam):
HW/LHW: M-1, Akhmat, FNG, ACB, KSW (it's really randomized outside of those orgs, you don't know where the next stars are gonna turn up)
MW: M-1, Akhmat, FNG, ACB, LFA, RFA, 1, HEAT, ROAD FC, KSW, KOtC
WW: M-1, Akhmat, ACB, 1, HEAT, KSW, FNG, PXC, Pancrase, LFA, RFA, KOTC
LW: RIZIN, LFA, RFA, 1, Pancrase, ZST, ROAD FC, KSW, PXC, WBFN, KOTC
FW: RIZIN, ZST, 1, ROAD FC, KSW, Grachan, Shooto, M-1, ACB, FNG, Akhmat, PXC, KOTC
BW: RIZIN, ROAD FC, 1, Shooto, Pancrase, DEEP, ZST, ACB, FNG, Grachan, PXC, Tachi Palace
FLW: Shooto, Pancrase, 1, DEEP, ACB, ZST, ROAD FC, Grachan, PXC, Tachi Palace
SW: Shooto, Pancrase, 1, DEEP, URCC, One Pride, ZST, PXC, SFL, BRAVE CF

I also have a good feeling about Combate Americas becoming a significant figure in the SW-FW divisions in another year or two.

Last edited:
Excluding the PFL and Cage Warriors, here's by division (some of these I included because the champs have a strong tendency to end up somewhere, despite the org not getting much steam):
HW/LHW: M-1, Akhmat, FNG, ACB, KSW (it's really randomized outside of those orgs, you don't know where the next stars are gonna turn up)
MW: M-1, Akhmat, FNG, ACB, LFA, RFA, 1, HEAT, ROAD FC, KSW, KOtC
WW: M-1, Akhmat, ACB, 1, HEAT, KSW, FNG, PXC, Pancrase, LFA, RFA, KOTC
LW: RIZIN, LFA, RFA, 1, Pancrase, ZST, ROAD FC, KSW, PXC, WBFN, KOTC
FW: RIZIN, ZST, 1, ROAD FC, KSW, Grachan, Shooto, M-1, ACB, FNG, Akhmat, PXC, KOTC
BW: RIZIN, ROAD FC, 1, Shooto, Pancrase, DEEP, ZST, ACB, FNG, Grachan, PXC, Tachi Palace
FLW: Shooto, Pancrase, 1, DEEP, ACB, ZST, ROAD FC, Grachan, PXC, Tachi Palace
SW: Shooto, Pancrase, 1, DEEP, URCC, One Pride, ZST, PXC, SFL, BRAVE CF

I also have a good feeling about Combate Americas becoming a significant figure in the SW-FW divisions in another year or two.
Hot damn that's a lot of promotions, lol

Hot damn that's a lot of promotions, lol

I figured it'd be easier if you could just pick out a division you liked and go from there. I could give you some of the top fighters from these orgs if you want.

I figured it'd be easier if you could just pick out a division you liked and go from there. I could give you some of the top fighters from these orgs if you want.
Yeah go ahead, I'm happy to see pancrase is still putting on good shows

KSW is probably the best in the payouts of the fighters.

FFC matchmaker said that he wanted to sign Mamed Khalidov in 2012. but Khalidov in that time was earning 80k for a match in KSW.

Also Roberto Soldic said that he refuse UFC contract and that he want to stay in KSW for a long time because of treatment of fighters in that org.

Yeah go ahead, I'm happy to see pancrase is still putting on good shows

I like Bantamweight the best, so I'll talk about that.

Here are the Shooto rankings, RIZIN's obvious, Pancrase has been extremely slow since Ishiwatari's been gone and Ueda retired-- I like a lot of weird fighters, but does anybody here really care about Rafael Silva? He's a great fighter, but Pancrase Really isn't making him more interesting to me.
Here's the guys of the remaining promotions.
DEEP: Yuki Motoya, Takafumi Otsuka, Makoto Kamiya
1: Kevin Belingon, Bibiano Fernandes, Yusup Saadulaev, Daichi Takenaka, Muin Gafurov
ACB (formerly): Rustam Kerimov, Magomed Magomedov and Oleg Borisov. Former champ Petr Yan's in the UFC and don't be surprised if he's 3-0 and in the top-15 by the end of the month.
HEAT: Kim Myung-Gu, Seiji Akao
Grachan: Motonobu Tezuka, Tomohiko Hori
Here are the FNG rankings

There're a shitload of great Chinese fighters, I'm not Chinese though so I don't care about that Communist "the social credit score is a great system!" circuit.

There's also this organization called "Fighting Nexus" that's having a tournament final next week in a rematch between 15-4-6 bantamweight Shooto Watanabe (son of one of the first Shooto champions in the early 90's) and 8-5-1 Takaya Takemoto, who fought him to a draw despite being a gigantic underdog the first time.
Tony Gravely's 15-5, the KOTC bantamweight champion, black, and coming off a 30-second slam knockout, so he's probably the kind of guy that'll be on DWTNCS soon.
And Filipino-American Team Lakay member Stephen Loman is 12-2 and the Brave CF bantamweight champion who just beat the guy that KO'd Yuki Motoya in RIZIN a few years ago.

@leto1776 knows more about ROAD than I do and @tinobar knows a lot more about ZST and the whole RINGS circuit than I do (I don't know if anyone's leapfrogged Go Kashiwazaki in the passed year). I'll acquiesce fighter-suggestions to them

The rankings in my signature also fully cover the strawweight division-- if you're looking for a good non-UFC MMA sphere to follow, you can't get any better than the men's strawweight division, and I happen to have names, links, news, AND GIFS AND PHOTOS and witty commentary to go along with it all. And I know who's the best at what.

You gotta chill lol. One is nowhere close to the same stratosphere as UFC.
Ratings and market share for their market, pretty is better than the UFC right now. Pay per view buys is a difference, but One Championship is doing their thing.

Back