***NBA Regular Season Discussion v3 : Loston Saltics

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the Wizards tank right now it really hurts their chances of getting value in trades for their high priced stars.

so if they keep righting the ship like they're doing right now other teams will start taking their calls.

What team is crazy enough to take on Wall or Porter's contract? Beal's contract doesn't look great either, but not horrible in comparison.

hey somebody took on Timofey Mozgov's.

Upset the Celtics? What wiz gonna do get the 3rd seed lol

I know in your heart of hearts you give the wiz little to no chance of beating the raps in a 7 game series. Better off trying bucks but I don’t see that happening either. Raps just played shit tier last night and beat the sixers by 10 while shooting 25% from 3 and getting no production from Lowry. This isn’t last years raptor team and that team beat the wiz in 6
Lol Beri literally no one respects the Faps as a yoff team. Would not be the slightest bit surprised to see them blow a 1st matchup vs Wiz. And I don't say that jokingly either, I actually fully believe it

I would tend to agree, although they do have a new coach, and two new Yoff Proven vets (one their main star) that weren't there last year

well and Lebron isn't out East anymore haha

I would tend to agree, although they do have a new coach, and two new Yoff Proven vets (one their main star) that weren't there last year

well and Lebron isn't out East anymore haha

hey gunther, just fyi

your boy bojan shooting 50% from 3 point but shooting less than 80% from the free throw this year

hey gunther, just fyi

your boy bojan shooting 50% from 3 point but shooting less than 80% from the free throw this year
He's shooting 79.2 ffs, and his career average is in the mid 80s (85.6)....

your pt?

Wolves are 9-3 without Jimmy "you can't win without me" Butler.

lmao

Last edited:

It's gonna be bad on any NBA team.

Fultz is untradeable at the moment, abs they're not just gonna waive a number 1 pick.

He's not going anywhere

point being stats can be pick and chosen at any time to spin any message
not successfully, no they can't

his career average is 85%, he's quite good at FT shooting, which correlates w/ his near 39% from the 3pt line

not successfully, no they can't

his career average is 85%, he's quite good at FT shooting, which correlates w/ his near 39% from the 3pt line
so as a trend this year he's been lazier than previous years, he's slacking on his free throw shots

Fultz is untradeable at the moment, abs they're not just gonna waive a number 1 pick.

He's not going anywhere
send him to lavar ball

he can fix anything

send him to lavar ball

he can fix anything

He's probably fixable. He's just gotta do like Kawhi and wait til he's healed regardless of other people's expectations.

Note all the people trash talking Leonard aren't talking anymore

He's probably fixable. He's just gotta do like Kawhi and wait til he's healed regardless of other people's expectations.

Note all the people trash talking Leonard aren't talking anymore
lol he's no kawhi

kawhi was proven

fultz hasn't proven anything, ever!

Lol Beri literally no one respects the Faps as a yoff team. Would not be the slightest bit surprised to see them blow a 1st matchup vs Wiz. And I don't say that jokingly either, I actually fully believe it

Raps have the 3rd most playoff wins and series wins in the last 4 years and havent lost in first round in 5 year. Kawhi is on an MVP level right now and except last year very rarely missed playoff games and all his stats go up in the playoffs.

Im not surprised you wouldnt be surprised. You thought the heat would be a playoff team. You have lost touch with reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back